Andy Webster back in training

Muff

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a wee bit of support lads? The boy has been very very unlucky with injury.

Did we all say the same about Rozental and Prodan? Amoruso in his first year? Edu last year? Naismith last year?

Some of the criticism of him is embarrassing.

None of us know the truth behind his troubles.

How about a wee bit of support lads? The boy has been very very unlucky with injury.

Did we all say the same about Rozental and Prodan? Amoruso in his first year? Edu last year? Naismith last year?

Some of the criticism of him is embarrassing.

None of us know the truth behind his troubles.

His luck seemed alright last season when he was in for player of the year, he hasn't got the minerals to play for a club like Rangers. You can only give a guy the benefit of the doubt so often.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

I'm sorry, but all this "he doesn't have the heart" and "doesn't have the passion" is a load of shite.

He's been incredibly unfortunate with injuries, it's not his fault whatsoever.

His luck seemed alright last season when he was in for player of the year, he hasn't got the minerals to play for a club like Rangers. You can only give a guy the benefit of the doubt so often.

Our teams have been littered with players who havnt had the minerals to play for us for the last umpteen years.

Im still giving him the benefit of the doubt and i will do until i see him playing for us, then i can judge him as a Rangers player.

(tu)

I spoke to my mate who does sports and organisational psychology and he thinks its possible.

Of course it's possible, but he is just a player who is really unfortunate with injuries.

I can empathise with him.

I'm sorry, but all this "he doesn't have the heart" and "doesn't have the passion" is a load of shite.

He's been incredibly unfortunate with injuries, it's not his fault whatsoever.

It's very strange how when he was with us before Utd he can barely manage to play, goes to united and misses about 4-5 games all season for them then returns to us and he's constantly injured? Defo something in his head or we as a club have a training setup akin to a cage fighting academy.

It's very strange how when he was with us before Utd he can barely manage to play, goes to united and misses about 4-5 games all season for them then returns to us and he's constantly injured? Defo something in his head or we as a club have a training setup akin to a cage fighting academy.

Or just extremely unlucky?

Or just extremely unlucky?

Possible! But unlikely I think! Maybe he's trying too hard with us and injuring himself as a result but thats the kind of thing a pleb like me would do if I was playing for Rangers, certainly not from a profesional sportsman, the more he gets called upon and fails, the more I think he's ripping the piss.

Does anyone else think it's maybe all in Webster's head?

I certainly do mate. What... 1 start against GRETNA? That's how long it's been. Gretna were in the SPL at that time!

Not sure he has the mentality to play for The Rangers. Read Ricky Foster's comments the other day. "This is a team that wants to win... that hates losing at 'games' at Murray Park." Perhaps Andy just does not have 'it'?

Can't be sure... but his fitness is a disgrace imho.

Being reported that the flash from that photo has damaged his retinas and will be out for about another 4 months.

You know what's funny mate? I could believe that!

For goodness sake. We need him right now. Desperately. How many Rangers greats have put their bodies on the line for the cause? Bandaged foreheads, Broken legs, Ligaments shot to f*ck.

Webster? Not exactly in that class I'm afraid.

Think the pressure forces him to try to hard, he needs a bit of luck on his side, hes due some anyway.

Im not blaming anyone, but all the criticism he gets doesnt help imo, just adds to the pressure on a player who could use a bit of support, which is why he probably done so well at scumdee united,i really hope he come onto a game, hopefully sometime before christmas, Weir looks done in, a Webster in the form he was in last season and Boughie at the back would delight me tbh.

However, im not blaming any rangers fan for having a go or getting angry at him, having not played a game for us in however many years.

I reckon I am in better physical condition than him!

My 46 year old dad's a week away from getting a replacement hip and he's already cycled 40 miles over the past two nights. Makes me think that Webster's fitness is an absolute fucking disgrace.

I know a lot of people say that they'd want to see how much we've wasted on Webster, but I actually wouldn't. It would probably make me cry.

My 46 year old dad's a week away from getting a replacement hip and he's already cycled 40 miles over the past two nights. Makes me think that Webster's fitness is an absolute fucking disgrace.

I know a lot of people say that they'd want to see how much we've wasted on Webster, but I actually wouldn't. It would probably make me cry.

My dad is 47 and cycles well over 40 miles at least 4 times a week and a lot more when he is off work.

He's fitter than me and is probably fitter than Webster too.