Zero tolerance from this tax paying Bear ?

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye lets us don't upset uefa :) They allow Zenith a non black signing policy and allow Barcelona to run out to a terrorist anthem but we can't sing a British Folk Song ! :uk: Fuck uefa we are an island that pulled Europe out of the shit twice in 2 World Wars, fuck the tail waggin the dog, enough already's ! PS-WATP :sherlock:

This subject really riles me, we are constantly hearing about Rangers fans singing "sectarian" songs, yet nothing about the scum that frequent the piggery and chant and sing about a criminal organisation.

Has anyone actually seen this list of banned songs that Uefa have or any idea where to find it?

Funny how when the heat is on the mhanky mob that we have 'leaks' threatening Rangers' support for sectarianism, yet again it only seems to go one way in this sectarian issue.

When I heard we had released a statement I was hoping it was a full backing for the referees and we had told the Oirish Plastics to fuck right off and grow up, otherwise piss off elsewhere.

nobody at ibrox with the balls to come out with a statement like that anymore

This subject really riles me, we are constantly hearing about Rangers fans singing "sectarian" songs, yet nothing about the scum that frequent the piggery and chant and sing about a criminal organisation.

Has anyone actually seen this list of banned songs that Uefa have or any idea where to find it?

just the billy boys. though if you sing anything religious (about the pope etc) expect trouble as well.

alot of people dont believe their is anything banned by uefa.

uefa.

Not if they start dishing out punishment for no reason whatsoever. I wouldh ardly say singing songs warrants any kind of punishment! It should be more about requesting we respect them, and i dont want to. I just dont like them and they dont deserve our respect.

just the billy boys. though if you sing anything religious (about the pope etc) expect trouble as well.

alot of people dont believe their is anything banned by uefa.

I know The Billy Boys is banned, was wondering if maybe by some stretch of the imagination a scum song might be on it that could be used against them for a change

Although if there is no official list available for fans to peruse how are we to know what Uefa believes contravene their rules? Maybe they just want us to revert to type, the silent protestant majority.

what andy kerr says is fine by the way. self policings not about shopping fans.

Who the fuck is Andy Kerr to decide what needs to be policed? He doesn't speak for me, or anybody I have gone to games with.

Just like the taigs in Scotland, the tail wants to wag the dog!

Their refusal to name them allows no debate on the subject, just pay your dough, sit down and do as you're told!

so you don't take the fact they have only ever mentioned FTP, the billy boys and the fammine song as a strong hint of what they don't want sung ?

I would say it's pretty obvious....

so you don't take the fact they have only ever mentioned FTP, the billy boys and the fammine song as a strong hint of what they don't want sung ?

I would say it's pretty obvious....

No Pope of Rome, We are not sectarian, Super Rangers.

I look forward to hearing the above over the tannoy! :D