Casuals Fight (Govan West Corner)

TheNuts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Kev.

Look......we know what we do is wrong. But we love it, the buzz last night was amazing........nothing can describe what that walk to the stadium was. We saved a lot of the normal brilliant Rangers fans from being terrified last night because we were out and about, Man U shat it in a nut shell.

Do you carry weapons?

You back to the thread that you "lost intrest in" and biting like fuck!

:wanker:

So what do you gain from trying to wind up a Rangers supporter, i can see the point of being this childish to a taig but what are you getting out of this ?

Mostly because a large number of bears walked side by side to the match.....

Ohhh and this > :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Cool as fuck mate.

When we were in the pubs last night a lot of normal Rangers fans were top notch with us. A few gave us scarfs to put on when the cops came in to pull some of us out to be filmed etc, that normally stops the cops giving you a tug.

:uk:

To all the people slagging guys like Bear for 'bragging' or what not; this is only being discussed because it happened outside the stadium in full view of thousands of fans. Stuff like this happens a lot and is kept well away from the people who don't want to get involved. I'm sure there's hundreds of better stories than last night over the years, but its kept between people who want to be involved.

I wouldn't slag Bear for being into violence/the casual scene (his choice!) - I wouldn't necessarily criticise RM for having threads discussing (gloryifying?)football violence (freedom of speech!) - but! - as a Rangers fan I am uncomfortable with our club being linked to football violence - and also I'd hate to see the casual/hooligan scene expand which it could if it keeps getting so much attention on here and elsewhere etc.

For me violence has never been part of football - it has never been part of going to Ibrox - and whenever I have seen English mobs etc fighting on the tv it has appalled me - so being honest I am uncomfortable with all this ICF talk and how it reflects on the club (and website) etc.

I aint slagging anybody but it is a concern.

As always yer honesty is refreshing.

(tu)

I'll always be honest about this as if i lie i'll get found out and take any credibility of the issue away.

Obviously some of my replies to the guys that tell lies about us chasing Rangers fans away will get a wise crack............but when guys like yourself post.......all i can do is shrug my shoulders and say,.........."Yes, you are right"

What i will say is the chances of a repeat of last night happening again anywhere in the near future is slim. The "Big One" for us would probably be Tottenham.

If your still in to this carry on past your teens i feel sorry for you, it fucking laughable.

How can you possibly think any of this nonsense looks good for the club.

I'm in no way a fighter by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm not involved in any casual stuff. I don't know anyone outside of RM who is either, but I wouldn't be so quick as to condemn these guys. From what I've heard of the last time Man Utd were up, they had free reign to batter every supporter they wanted, as the guys who are involved in the casual scene couldn't get stuff sorted or what. This time, from what Bear's said, the Rangers guys were organised, and hey ho, noone got a kick-in. There it is in a nut-shell.

I'm in no way a fighter by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm not involved in any casual stuff. I don't know anyone outside of RM who is either, but I wouldn't be so quick as to condemn these guys. From what I've heard of the last time Man Utd were up, they had free reign to batter every supporter they wanted, as the guys who are involved in the casual scene couldn't get stuff sorted or what. This time, from what Bear's said, the Rangers guys were organised, and hey ho, noone got a kick-in. There it is in a nut-shell.

Spot on (tu)

Sounds like Handbags to me, Nobody stabbed, , nobody hospitalized, not many arrests, sounds to me like those poncy students would have given the ICF and the United nutters a good hiding.

Same, very hostile walking/running from my bus to Ibrox, never seen that in my life.

Never had any experience with this sort of stuff (never even really knew it happened til now if I'm honest) but I am amazed at Rangers fans on here condemning these guys. You all know what happened the last time. the way I see it, if the Rangers lads weren't out last night you'd be the first on here moaning and greeting about how some Manc bastard gave you a kicking last night and there was nobody there to defend you (tu)

Same, very hostile walking/running from my bus to Ibrox, never seen that in my life.

Never had any experience with this sort of stuff (never even really knew it happened til now if I'm honest) but I am amazed at Rangers fans on here condemning these guys. You all know what happened the last time. the way I see it, if the Rangers lads weren't out last night you'd be the first on here moaning and greeting about how some Manc bastard gave you a kicking last night and there was nobody there to defend you (tu)

it's actually good that good guys like yourself are not really aware of us. It means we are actually doing our "job" so to speak.

There have been plenty of incidents over the years that would have made brilliant news paper headlines, so the organisation between ourselves and the other mob has come off.