Hugh Dallas Resigns!

Coplandbear11

The t*rriers are in for a hell of a backlash from the majority of non-taig-minded fans. A disgusting organisation that has finally been found out. Sit back and enjoy the fun as they are going to implode. This i s going to result in something never seen before in Scottish football and it will all be the fault of the syndromes :clap:

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was the joke? Was it funny?

Anyway, sending stuff of that nature from a work email is a no no. We all know that and Dallas shouldve known that also.

the pope email has got nothing to do with Celtic and they should not be commenting on it, nor should it be entangled in with the Dougie McDonald saga.

It's all getting so tedious and to be completely honest I'm sick hearing of it

What was the joke? Was it funny?

1253n77.jpg

It was that one mate, just that image as an attachment I'm sure.

The witch hunt has been nothing short of disgraceful, whats even more disgraceful is he isn't the first to be hounded out by that mob and he certainly won't be the last.

inTIMidation strikes again.

Any media reports I've seen have celtic looking blameless in all this. The reporting is a shambles, they're saying it all started when McDonald changed the penalty decision and making out the refs are going on strike because of complaints from various teams. Now we all know that's rubbish, so how do the press get away with it.

The Roman Catholic Church and their ilk are poking their nose in where it doesn't belong. We're going down a very dangerous road if we let them away with this. I agree to a certain extent what Andy has to say. I hate what this country is becoming. I'm sick fed up of seeing Bishop this or that on the Scottish News being asked their opinions on social matters. Where is the COS these days?

No, I think Gordon Smith was their first victim. The scum are slowly purging anyone with any influence in Scottish football who doesnt have leanings towards them.

correct, and many of the Mhedia used the Boozegate fiasco to put pressure on Smith to resign and many of our fans never even realised!

He deserved to go for sheer stupidity in my opinion.

I like the guy, but sending that e-mail from an SFA account? Is anyone surprised the Papes jumped all over this?

It may well have been circulating around several members of the Scottish Football Assosiation but one of them was Hugh fucking Dallas! I remember when we won the league at Porkheid some Rangers fans were getting 'DALLAS 12' printed on the backs of their shirts the following season.

Christ, the smell of blood in their nostrils must have have near choked them.

It was bound to happen as soon as he clicked 'Send'

A sorely disappointing way to end a great career.

Witch-hunt? Yes.

Mountain out of a mole hill? Yes.

Inevitable? Absolutely.

More fool Hugh Dallas for failing to realise that.

thats not right though.

their will be discipliniary procedures in his work place same as any other. this will be a verbal warning issue or at worse a 12 month written warning

Its fair to say that we are all very pissed off with recent events, but, all the blustering, swearing and finger pointing will, as we all know, get us nowhere.

Do "we" as a group have a "champion" to represent our views or disgust? Simply put, NO!

So where do we go here?

Continue to whinge, or, get organised and do something about it.

What can we do, I hear you say? I am as much in the dark as you are but there are intelligent guys on this Forum,who, I am sure if we collectively tried to establish a plan of action or find a legal, intelligent and cohesive way of getting our thoughts and those of the general public into the public arena, it could be done.

We haven't become toothless overnight you know, this has been ongoing for years, time we woke up before we live in a country that bow's the knee to Rome, or Islam FFS.

So come on, watch and whinge is not our way, there must be courses of action open to us, there must be people in positions of power who think as we do, journalists sympathetic to us, they cant all be papists.

They have hounded Farry, Smith, Dallas and probably others, poppygate, IRAsongs, more Irish than Scottish, Lennons rants, minutessilence, John Reid, Roman Catholic Church,paedophiles et al.

If we cant come up with a way forward here then its our own fault, we might as well become alter boys and bend over.

Whatever happened to No Surrender, lets get talking turkey here, sorry Bernard,and stop feeling sorry for ourselves, and dare I say it, paranoid.

What an absolute farce this is turning out to be. We all know who's to blame for this upheaval. Really sick of this cloak and dagger scheming going on by Septic

Theres one thing for sure - it's doing nothing for their reputation among the Football fraternity and I hope it comes back and bites them square in the bollocks

Its fair to say that we are all very pissed off with recent events, but, all the blustering, swearing and finger pointing will, as we all know, get us nowhere.

Do "we" as a group have a "champion" to represent our views or disgust? Simply put, NO!

So where do we go here?

What can we do, I hear you say? I am as much in the dark as you are but there are intelligent guys on this Forum,who, I am sure if we collectively tried to establish a plan of action or find a legal, intelligent and cohesive way of getting our thoughts and those of the general public into the public arena, it could be done.

We haven't become toothless overnight you know, this has been ongoing for years, time we woke up before we live in a country that bow's the knee to Rome, or Islam FFS.

So come on, watch and whinge is not our way, there must be courses of action open to us, there must be people in positions of power who think as we do, journalists sympathetic to us, they cant all be papists.

They have hounded Farry, Smith, Dallas and probably others, poppygate, IRAsongs, more Irish than Scottish, Lennons rants, minutessilence, John Reid, Roman Catholic Church,paedophiles et al.

If we cant come up with a way forward here then its our own fault, we might as well become alter boys and bend over.

Whatever happened to No Surrender, lets get talking turkey here, sorry Bernard,and stop feeling sorry for ourselves, and dare I say it, paranoid.

(tu)

So where do we go here?

Seconded in the east. (tu)

So where do we go here?

:praise:

What a post!

thats not right though.

their will be discipliniary procedures in his work place same as any other. this will be a verbal warning issue or at worse a 12 month written warning

No I dont think you're right on this one, when I worked in the public sector it was made very clear that inappropriate use of email, internet etc could result in instant dismissal and I'm sure thats the case in many other workplaces including Dallas's.

'simplythebest'

Celtic have their first victim.

========================================================================================

He,s not their first victim, he,s theit latest victim.

Remember they started a media blitz against Gordon Smith. Smith resigned when he had

enough.

Remember the witch hunt against Ferguson and McGregor? Scott Broon was drinking with

them up until 15 minutes before the press arrived and somehow managed to disappear

from all reports. When Greegs and Ferguson reacted to the press at Hampden they were

hounded out of the Scotland team. No excuses for Ferguson and Greegs but why was Broon

dropped from the story?

Then the linesman at the DU game resigned and they went after Dallas and McDonald.

5 down 1 to go. Careful Walter.

'simplythebest'

Celtic have their first victim.

========================================================================================

He,s not their first victim, he,s theit latest victim.

Remember they started a media blitz against Gordon Smith. Smith resigned when he had

enough.

Remember the witch hunt against Ferguson and McGregor? Scott Broon was drinking with

them up until 15 minutes before the press arrived and somehow managed to disappear

from all reports. When Greegs and Ferguson reacted to the press at Hampden they were

hounded out of the Scotland team. No excuses for Ferguson and Greegs but why was Broon

dropped from the story?

Then the linesman at the DU game resigned and they went after Dallas and McDonald.

5 down 1 to go. Careful Walter.

The Billy Boys was the first to go.

And all because we won 9 in a row.

http://www.scmo.org/...-kearney-2.html

It's got his mobile and everything. Disgusting self righteous cretin deserves all the abuse he gets.

hope you had a go at zander diamond?? probably not, the pope is the leader of the worlds largest peodophile ring and deserves all the jokes that are flying about, i sent jokes to people are u gonna do anything about it? like to see you try ya selfish double standand bad man!!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT I SENT HIM