The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

(tu)

Cheers for that.

Interesting,somethings not right.

AJ has nothing to lose really as he's off when any deal goes through so it's obviously a major concern.

No bother 00000042.gif

Having a think about it, maybe the board etc want full focus on the pitch right now? after all there is an awful lot going on off it.

Maybe both parties agreeing to halt until the season is over, with confirmations being made the deal will be done, could be a good thing in the end.

Although in saying that, I don't think AJ wants it to go through.

The interesting this from PA's article is they say that the IC can't actually stop the takeover, but they can delay it.

I reckon that the board have decided that it would be best to wait until the season is over before the club is overhauled and i can see where they are coming from as i would imagine that a complete change of board is hardly the smartest of ideas with only 6 games left of the season.

Its taken so long to get to this point what is another month to Craig Whyte.

its not good enough.how can aj say we will know either way in 48 hours then let it drag onto this.rangers need to come out and explain themselves and stop fucking us fans about

I reckon that the board have decided that it would be best to wait until the season is over before the club is overhauled and i can see where they are coming from as i would imagine that a complete change of board is hardly the smartest of ideas with only 6 games left of the season.

Its taken so long to get to this point what is another month to Craig Whyte.

could be as simple as that.

No bother 00000042.gif

Having a think about it, maybe the board etc want full focus on the pitch right now? after all there is an awful lot going on off it.

Maybe both parties agreeing to halt until the season is over, with confirmations being made the deal will be done, could be a good thing in the end.

Although in saying that, I don't think AJ wants it to go through.

The interesting this from PA's article is they say that the IC can't actually stop the takeover, but they can delay it.

I honestly don't think this will affect the players as much as folk think,there's a title to be won whether they are staying on at Ibrox or not.

I also get the impression AJ isn't keen on this going through.

Would love to know why,he's a Rangers man and walks away once any deals done so I trust him to do what's best for us.

this is all nicely done the night before a big match which could take us a step closer to the title

Exactly, i do not believe for one second AJ is holding this up. The negative bullshit before major games will continue until we lose our crown as Champions, that said, the nonsense written about will continue for years to come.

What the fuck? I fall asleep for an hour and wake up to see it's not happening tomorrow it could be the end of the season? Getting very very bored of this pish! :disappointment: :disappointment: :disappointment:

We don't know its not happening tomorrow. For all anybody knows it still could, the committee could have a change of heart tomorrow and say, just go for it craig.

That though, looks unlikely.

I for one, won't be renewing my ST until I know what's happening one way or another, and I suspect there will be many more taking the same view.

I hope this latest talk is just timmy shite or putting pressure on Whyte, but if it's confirmed and we've been led up the garden path, Murray and co can get tae.

If Rangers are going down it won't be with my money.

I honestly don't think this will affect the players as much as folk think,there's a title to be won whether they are staying on at Ibrox or not.

I also get the impression AJ isn't keen on this going through.

Would love to know why,he's a Rangers man and walks away once any deals done so I trust him to do what's best for us.

I think the way people see it affecting the player is that if there is no takeover, they have their futures at Ibrox to play for under Ally. He may decide to sell some but if they perform well now it may change his opinion. If a takeover went through maybe they'd think their careers at the club were a little more secure even if Ally wasn't so keen to keep the numbers up. I suppose there are endless possibilities.

Maybe its Ellis that the board are not so keen on?