The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

So takeovers should only happen in Pre-season then?

correct :lol:

i don't know if it would distract the team,i'm just saying it might.

i'm sure you'll agree that it could be a bit distracting,just like i would agree with you that it could actually give us a boost...

the point is though,is it worth the risk considering the week we have ahead of us?

Traynors comments are very worrying as it does not suggest deal breaker but more of a delay :(. Also the company SIS who are at a very quiet Ibrox right now are only used to save the companies like sky and bbc time and money for sending out their vans for like 2 minute slots. I highly doubt a takeover would be a 2 minute slot!

with that comment you've convinced me your an idiot.

anything you say on this matter will be laughed at.

except its true.

manus joseph j fullerton founder member of the celtic supporters trust. an orgonisation that believes ira songs are acceptable.

outed by d leggat and aj confirmed that duing his time at lloyds the bank wouldnt speak to anyone at rangers except muir.

coincidence perhaps but only a simpelton cant put that 2+ 2 together and get 4.

correct :lol:

i don't know if it would distract the team,i'm just saying it might.

i'm sure you'll agree that it could be a bit distracting,just like i would agree with you that it could actually give us a boost...

the point is though,is it worth the risk considering the week we have ahead of us?

Yes I do, cos if it doesn't give the team a boost then I know it certainly will give tens of thousands of fans a boost after the last few weeks we have had.

Yes I do, cos if it doesn't give the team a boost then I know it certainly will give tens of thousands of fans a boost after the last few weeks we have had.

got to disagree,we've waited this long so another week or so won't matter to most.

this week is huge in the title race and if i was to choose a week for this to be completed then i wouldn't choose this week.

for the record,i want this done as much as anyone mate,the whole thing is a massive ball and chain round or neck.

got to disagree,we've waited this long so another week or so won't matter to most.

this week is huge in the title race and if i was to choose a week for this to be completed then i wouldn't choose this week.

for the record,i want this done as much as anyone mate,the whole thing is a massive ball and chain round or neck.

Fair doos mate.