The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

fuck off hes a cunt

Do explain, or is that the drink talking? :)

What has he done that is so bad, ive seen him oversee our 2 years of profit making........have a say in telling Ellis to get to f*ck as hes not to be trusted, talked Walter into staying another year and negotiated £7m for our gaffer to spend at a time when we are pennyless. He will get nothing but credit from me.

:praise: AJ

Fuxache.........................the Rangers were paying Fergie £37k a week?

Fuckin astonishing!

Were Artea and the De Boers not on £40k ?

Flos wage would have been huge coming from Chelsea too. Must have been more than £37k.

The thought of us fans paying Ferguson £37k a week is making me want to be sick.

Flos wage would have been huge coming from Chelsea too. Must have been more than £37k.

The thought of us fans paying Ferguson £37k a week is making me want to be sick.

If you think thats bad, I was at a do where Donald Findlay was guest speaker a few year back and he said when he was at rangers we offered Vialli £80k a week but he didnae want to come to scotland. I found it hard to believe we would offer anybody that kind of money, but this is what Findlay told everyone.

Swsl i believe arteta signed a 4year deal at 18k per week. He was only a Barca academy player at the time. Yes i think de boer was around the same as Barry! But im sure flo was just before the trusts were set up

If you think thats bad, I was at a do where Donald Findlay was guest speaker a few year back and he said when he was at rangers we offered Vialli £80k a week but he didnae want to come to scotland. I found it hard to believe we would offer anybody that kind of money, but this is what Findlay told everyone.

Crazy stuff, Vialli was world class, i heard the move was alot closer than him "not wanting to come to Scotland" too. It was very close to happening. Wages were not an issue in Murrays early years, but when he started making off field mistakes and we started losing in Euro qualifiers, we just couldnt afford it anymore.

(tu)

Swsl i believe arteta signed a 4year deal at 18k per week. He was only a Barca academy player at the time. Yes i think de boer was around the same as Barry! But im sure flo was just before the trusts were set up

Arteta signed a new deal within that period did he not? I read he was our highest earner at the time.

Do explain, or is that the drink talking? :)

What has he done that is so bad, ive seen him oversee our 2 years of profit making........have a say in telling Ellis to get to f*ck as hes not to be trusted, talked Walter into staying another year and negotiated £7m for our gaffer to spend at a time when we are pennyless. He will get nothing but credit from me.

:praise: AJ

didnt bain help do all this as well? :wink:

You dont need your shield up mate, i respect your opinion, i just dont agree with it.

Bain deserves no praise.

(tu)

So does bain not deserve praise for bringing Jelavic to the club for 4million - lets face it that fee is about right for a player of his quality and ability - and 15k a week wages ? Cracking bit of business imo (tu)

flo was said in the press to be on £35k a week and the club paid his tax

So does bain not deserve praise for bringing Jelavic to the club for 4million - lets face it that fee is about right for a player of his quality and ability - and 15k a week wages ? Cracking bit of business imo (tu)

1 good transfer, shall i name 100 other very bad ones for you?

Nikas cup tied anyway, if we wanted him so bad, we should have signed him before he played for his club in Europe. We were relying again, on other results going our way, sound familiar? The way it dragged out was tedious, a bit embarrassing and downright desperate. Anyway, yes hes a belter, and in any other circumstance £4m would have been a steel for the big man. We had VERY limited money, what the manager was given to take us into this season, he spent on 5 players, 1 injury prone alleged dud who doesnt get a game yet is one of our highest earners, 1 cup tied superstar no use to us in the worlds greatest tournament, 1 inconcistant winger on loan who he plays out of position, an ABERDEEN defender and an Algerian none of us know anything about and will most likely never see. Bain and Walter must hold a responsiblilty for that sort of poor transfer dealings.

Bain doesnt deserve credit, its his job, and hes very poor at it.

Nikas cup tied anyway, if we wanted him so bad, we should have signed him before he played for his club in Europe. We were relying again, on other results going our way, sound familiar? The way it dragged out was tedious, a bit embarrassing and downright desperate. Anyway, yes hes a belter, and in any other circumstance £4m would have been a steel for the big man. We had VERY limited money, what the manager was given to take us into this season, he spent on 5 players, 1 injury prone alleged dud who doesnt get a game yet is one of our highest earners, 1 cup tied superstar no use to us in the worlds greatest tournament, 1 inconcistant winger on loan who he plays out of position, an ABERDEEN defender and an Algerian none of us know anything about and will most likely never see. Bain and Walter must hold a responsiblilty for that sort of poor transfer dealings.

please do name 100 bad ones :) . It wasnt our fault the selling club kept changing the goalosts on the Jela deal. Bain didnt know Beattie was going to flop jst ike the rest of us , we all thought he would do a good job up here but clearly he hasnt

miurend bear

we never ALL thought Beattie would do a good job , some of us KNEW he would be pish !

Oh surprise you post something negative. You really do sound like a fucking tim in disguise (td)

I would also like you to proovide this list too. (tu)