The official "Takeover Completed" thread

Muff

i just think its a wild assumption that theese people are just doing there matea favour or trying to keep there jobs.

That's a bit hypocritical considering this thread is full of your wild assumptions.

He'll need to make a bid before having a chance to do anything.

He'll make his bid - it's just not in anyone's interests to make a hostile bid.

Better if his criteria for taking over the club is acceptable to all concerned, and it's done in a "friendly" manner.

He'll make his bid - it's just not in anyone's interests to make a hostile bid.

Better if his criteria for taking over the club is acceptable to all concerned, and it's done in a "friendly" manner.

How is it not in anyone's interest for him to make a hostile bid? Would it not be in the interest of Whyte, Murray, Lloyds, McCoist's recruitment plans, ST sales? I could go on, but you should get it from those few examples, ffs.

How is it not in anyone's interest for him to make a hostile bid? Would it not be in the interest of Whyte, Murray, Lloyds, McCoist's recruitment plans, ST sales? I could go on, but you should get it from those few examples, ffs.

From what I know its around 4-6 weeks to remove a hostile board. If its done without a hostile board then Ally can sit down right away and get things done.

I reckon it'll be done within the next few days.

Awrite bears!!

am new to this so be gentle :cool: btw that was my 1st wee smilely/dancing guy iv done!!

Some people on here need to get a grip! theres that many people wae sources on here a thought the deal wasnt gettin done cause all the sources were on here instead of the boardroom at ibrox but then i realised that most people with sources on here are FULL OF SHITE. not everyone though so if u really do know something then please share it.

i do think the deal will go through but thats just my own opinion. i fear the worst if we dont :anguish:

Hostile bids can take months to complete - it's in the interests of Ally, ST Sales, Lloyds, Murray, and Whyte if it's done this week, rather than 6/8/10/12 weeks from now.

Awrite bears!!

am new to this so be gentle :cool: btw that was my 1st wee smilely/dancing guy iv done!!

Some people on here need to get a grip! theres that many people wae sources on here a thought the deal wasnt gettin done cause all the sources were on here instead of the boardroom at ibrox but then i realised that most people with sources on here are FULL OF SHITE. not everyone though so if u really do know something then please share it.

i do think the deal will go through but thats just my own opinion. i fear the worst if we dont :anguish:

It never took you long tae read 500 pages.....................................................:sherlock:

Hostile bids can take months to complete - it's in the interests of Ally, ST Sales, Lloyds, Murray, and Whyte if it's done this week, rather than 6/8/10/12 weeks from now.

Aw naw, yet another deadline from Ayrshire's version of Gordon Gecko. :P

Aw naw, yet another deadline from Ayrshire's version of Gordon Gecko. :P

Nae deadline fae me - the only deadline I gave ye was genuine (and it's passed us by for the reasons I gave earlier) but I believe we are getting closer to the deal being done.

And it won't be hostile. :happy:

Nae deadline fae me - the only deadline I gave ye was genuine (and it's passed us by for the reasons I gave earlier) but I believe we are getting closer to the deal being done.

And it won't be hostile. :happy:

Come, come, you've given me a few 'today, maybe tomorrow's'. :D

Come, come, you've given me a few 'today, maybe tomorrow's'. :D

Yes, around the time of the deadline I gave you back in January.

You know as well as everybody else this was held up due to the tax issues, therefore it did drag on for a day or two.

Then the "other" tax issue came to light and the original deadline passed.

If ye look for problems, ye'll find them.

If yer being honest, ye never doubted my info at the time, as it did look like it was going through by 31st March. (2011) :sherlock:

as i said above, your posts are rubbish

i challenge you to find ONE SINGLE post where ive said

i hate walter smith

i'll even give you leeway and you can find "i wish he had never came back"

Apart from this one?