Who will win the bid to host the 2018 WC?

Madina

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So thats Brazil (shit), Russia (shit) and Qatar (shit). Thanks FIFA!

Why, because England never got it?

Couldn't really give a shit where it's played, doesn't really make a difference. People said South Africa was going to be a failure, it wasn't, even although the football wasn't the best.

2018 is fcuking years away, I'll worry about it nearer the time.

I think the Brazil World Cup will be a cracker, and they deserve to hold it.

The Qatar decision is baffling.

Fifa talked about the German World Cup as the best because every stadium was packed with fans. Qatar has a population of 1.8m. They've got nothing to offer but money, which is all comes down to.

Couldn't really give a shit where it's played, doesn't really make a difference. People said South Africa was going to be a failure, it wasn't, even although the football wasn't the best.

Well it does make a difference considering all Qatars stadiums are in the desert basically and it's a strict Muslim country.

As for Russia, that will be a logistical nightmare.

So do I, but I've no idea why they deserve it, one of the most violent nations about.

Well it does make a difference considering all Qatars stadiums are in the desert basically and it's a strict Muslim country.

As for Russia, that will be a logistical nightmare.

I'm sure a lot will change between now and 2022.

So do I, but I've no idea why they deserve it, one of the most violent nations about.

Just like South Africa, who put up a very successful World Cup.

Brazil, the most successful nation in football.

Just like South Africa, who put up a very successful World Cup.

Brazil, the most successful nation in football.

In that case, we'd never have a golf tournament outside the USA or the Champions League outside of Madrid.

If it worked like that, why aren't Liverpool hosting the FA Cup final year in, year out, or the mhanks hosting the Scottish Cup final at the Maris Piper Dome every year?

In that case, we'd never have a golf tournament outside the USA or the Champions League outside of Madrid.

If it worked like that, why aren't Liverpool hosting the FA Cup final year in, year out, or the mhanks hosting the Scottish Cup final at the Maris Piper Dome every year?

Cos of wembley and hampden

I think they deserve to have at least hosted it once, though. Considering what they've given to football.

You said you have not idea why they should host it, I gave you a reason.

Why would a club hold the FA Cup when there is a national stadium <cr>

Absolutely mental. No way should England's bid be out in the first round of voting. The bid is a solid one with not much work needed to make it happen. Compare that to Russia; a bid needing a large number of stadiums to be built, a bid lacking anywhere near the correct infrastructure for an event this size, a bid with questionable govt backing given that Putin didn't even bother turning up in Zurich. Even if England don't win (which they haven't), they should not be out in the first round.

Same as Africa /Brazil etc , everyone is in a twist because its fucking England , yes i would have preffered it to be there for personl reasons but it isnt so i move on. maybe shouldnt be out the first round but they are

Same as Africa /Brazil etc , everyone is in a twist because its fucking England , yes i would have preffered it to be there for personl reasons but it isnt so i move on. maybe shouldnt be out the first round but they are

The process clearly hasn't been totally clean, or at least some votes haven't been made for the right reasons.

In the spirit of spreading the Beautifull Game, I'm glad Russia have won it, they may have a lot to do building venues etc but that's the whole idea, England may be able to put on a better show and it would be easier for fans to travel around but England doesn't need to promote or increase interest in the game.

Russia has the money and the ability to stage the WC, good luck too them.

The process clearly hasn't been totally clean, or at least some votes haven't been made for the right reasons.

of course it isnt but its the system , there wasnt a problem whent he Euro's were choosen , do you personally know what when on in the background between officials , Maybe England were being arrogant and obnoxious ( what the English , never) behind the scenes and rubbing everyone up the wrong way , its not fair if they have voted that way but England will be the only country complaining and looking for a reasn why they were not choosen while the rest who failed will sift through and learn for next time . i mean did you not hear Beckham ? im here with the future King of England !!!!!!!! that says it all to me ....