1. 1. Do You Want Kris Boyd Back

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NO fucking chance! fuck him! :angry:

He fucked us around for a year then pissed off for hee haw.

we really could have done with the £4m that Birmingham offered for him only for boyd to turn down personal terms.

Na let him rot in the championship (or 2nd division) on the bench counting his fucking money,whilst we win championships,cups and paticipate in europe.

Get it roound ye boyd!

I wouldn't touch Kevin Thomson - injuries are a real concern.

As for Kris Boyd. I get the impression Ally McCoist would love him back at Rangers :anguish:

You aren't Robinson Crusoe in that way of thinking, mate! That's exactly the impression I got when I read Ally's quotes.

No thanks, not even close to being good enough. May end up at the San Giro and knowing our luck, they might turn him into a footballer.

If Walter Smith and Ally McCoist couldn't do it, Neil Lennon has no chance of doing that.

Doubt it.

Look what happened with Scott Brown.

:) True, i hope your right, difference with him is hes a goalscorer, all clubs love goalscorers and if your good at that then your half way to becoming a fans favourite.

They are probably the only other club who are daft enough to pay him 25k a week, just to think they have got one up on us again. I cant really see it myself, but stranger things have happened, never say never and all that!

(tu)

:) True, i hope your right, difference with him is hes a goalscorer, all clubs love goalscorers and if your good at that then your half way to becoming a fans favourite.

They are probably the only other club who are daft enough to pay him 25k a week, just to think they have got one up on us again. I cant really see it myself, but stranger things have happened, never say never and all that!

(tu)

I wouldn't actually care if he was to sign for them.

He wouldn't score against us anyway. Can't handle the big games.

it makes me sad that so many people seem to dislike him for leaving us rather than remembering him for the goals he got for us. I was at the game he scored 5 against dundee utd and after he broke larssons record he was an absolute god among the fans and now it seems he's disliked more than anything.I dont think he would be a good signing for us, would rather a younger player such as goodwillie, but i would hope that in 5 years time we look back at boydies period at ibrox and remember him as a good rangers player

I wouldn't actually care if he was to sign for them.

He wouldn't score against us anyway. Can't handle the big games.

Huge criticism of him over this and he did very little to dispel that accusation of him. They try and play a different style to us with plenty of width and they always try and attack, suicidal when their defence is so bad but i wonder if that sort of attacking play would suit KB better, especially in the big games? <cr>

(tu)

I wouldn't touch Kevin Thomson - injuries are a real concern.

As for Kris Boyd. I get the impression Ally McCoist would love him back at Rangers :anguish:

I agree with you on that one. I personally wouldn't want him back never liked him

If he really wants to play for Rangers again, he can pay his own money to play.

It would make me feel sick if we were to pay money to buy him and pay him a decent amount in wages that he doesn't deserve.