Xmas Gaming Wishlist

laudrupno1

Wot are u hoping for or getting of Santa?wether it be games a console or accessories or abit of everythin be gd to see wot every1 is gettin or hopin for :crabflute:

For me its:

Getting:

The new slim Xbox 360 & got Fifa 11/Forza 3 with it.

HDMI Cable & Additional Controller.

Hoping For:

Black Ops

GTA IV Complete

Pro Evo 2011

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition

That because u got Gran Turismo 5 the other day?lol :uk:

How is it by the way any gd? (tu)

Haha, that and theres nothing really new coming out that I quite fancy, ive got COD, FIFA and GT5 will all keep me occupied. Only had the one go of GT just now as I never got much of a chance to play it yesterday!

Dad's already been out with me to buy me the new 250gb Xbox..my 20gb just cant handle it anymore :craphead:

Only games I want this year are F1 2010 and Medal Of Honor...Managed to get both for £45 which is an absaloute steal.

Blockbuster members got vouchers to buy F1 for £25 and Medal of Honor was £20 on Game earlier so couldnt turn it down.

Buy my other main ones on release day (FIFA and SD vs Raw)

Bought my wee boy the red limited edition ds xl, with about 10 games.

got that black ops and kinect few weeks ago and havnt played black ops yet as i cant stop playing kinect! :)

im not a fan of NFS, got fifa 11 when it came out, its special.

that brotherhood looks good, av got the first and 2nd one, might get him the 3rd one too. he likes them as well.

Dad's already been out with me to buy me the new 250gb Xbox..my 20gb just cant handle it anymore :craphead:

Only games I want this year are F1 2010 and Medal Of Honor...Managed to get both for £45 which is an absaloute steal.

Blockbuster members got vouchers to buy F1 for £25 and Medal of Honor was £20 on Game earlier so couldnt turn it down.

Buy my other main ones on release day (FIFA and SD vs Raw)

Medal of Honor is shite! COD is far better.

Bought my wee boy the red limited edition ds xl, with about 10 games.

got that black ops and kinect few weeks ago and havnt played black ops yet as i cant stop playing kinect! :)

im not a fan of NFS, got fifa 11 when it came out, its special.

that brotherhood looks good, av got the first and 2nd one, might get him the 3rd one too. he likes them as well.

I'm waiting on the 3D ds :pipe:

this i have little interest in games now apart from fifa, pro evo, gears of war and halo the rest i couldn't give a shite about tbh

Im the same, COD and FIFA, ive barely touched GT5 since I bought it, what a waste of money aswell :(

Just bought myself a Wii again.

Had one when they first came out but decided to sell it after two weeks...

But the lure of mario cart, mario galaxy and donkey Kong (some of the best platforms of all time as i was growing up) have made me buy another one. Only 100 for one with both games and a bunch of extras. Bargain.

Scratch what i said earlier i asked for

Super Mario Galaxy 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Assassins Creed Brotherhood

christmas day will be a good one i liked Assassins Creed but Assassins Creed 2 was brilliant so im looking forward to this. Super Mario Galaxy was one of the best games i've played so 2 will be no different i doubt and Donkey Kong Country Returns i hope will be great as i loved Donkey Kong Country on the Super Nintendo