If you could have him back who would it be?

dj_blitze

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hutton for me

Personally i hate players coming back, i am very NOT a fan of the Rangers policy of “Jobs for the boys” Hopefully a new owner will stop that cancer

Didn't love it anywhere near enough to stay when given the choice. In fact, he loved us so much that a relegation battle was more attractive to him.

Work out best for both parties, I think we knew his knee was gone and it was only a matter of time before injuries caught up with him. The move allowed us to get 2 million and Kevin to get his last big pay day.

Hutton's current form has made sure that even if he loses his place at Spurs again, he won't have to return to the SPL. Half the EPL would be after him now.

Sad but true :/

Work out best for both parties, I think we knew his knee was gone and it was only a matter of time before injuries caught up with him. The move allowed us to get 2 million and Kevin to get his last big pay day.

I doubt you'll hear Thomson acknowledge he moved for his last big pay day.

Doesn't matter - I just wanted to nail the idea that he felt anything other than his wallet for The Rangers.

What we really need a creative midfielder with a decent dead ball delivery - I would bring back Arteta!

I personally think we need a tall staring Centre half about 25 years old with CL experience in him.