ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

Seems Dr reid has decided that he wants no shame on his club for what will be a solemn occasion on the 2nd Jan at Ibrox and he has given no tickets to anyone who is in the green brigades section at the piggery, effectively banning them.

I realise the rest of there support has the capacity to shame themselves but removing the worst of the filth amongst there support can surely only help.

Is rare praise for celtic deserved or it is two fingers up to the people protesting against him.....i guess we will never know ;)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Dr reid has decided that he wants no shame on his club for what will be a solemn occasion on the 2nd Jan at Ibrox and he has given no tickets to anyone who is in the green brigades section at the piggery, effectively banning them.

I realise the rest of there support has the capacity to shame themselves but removing the worst of the filth amongst there support can surely only help.

Is rare praise for celtic deserved or it is two fingers up to the people protesting against him.....i guess we will never know ;)

At least somthing has been done against them, now just waiting for the announcement that these "people" have been banned from the piggery and every other ground.

Won't hold my breath...

To me it is an empty gesture. This hasnt been done for the right reasons, only to lessen the chance that the club will be shamed by their own on Jan 2nd. if he followed this up with a similar action for their next home game I would be more impressed

He's doing it for one reason; to save face for his club.

If he had any genuine concern about doing the 'right thing', he would have banned thegweenbwigade from parkhead immediately after the 'bloostained' banner.

Self-preservation at it's finest.

Fuck him, and fuck his disgusting club.

If he had any genuine concern about doing the 'right thing', he would have banned thegweenbwigade from parkhead immediately after the 'bloostained' banner.

go easy..... he has confiscated there banners and drums...... :rolleyes:

They have also all had letters telling them if they jump about anymore they are losing there season tickets. Seems he may be banning them in a sneaky way so as not to upset the other monobrowed ones......

Begining to think this whole singing section at the piggery thing was an excuse to round them up and ban them....we'll see i guess....

hear, hear.

I believe the majority of Tigs will show respect on January 2nd but we know some will abuse it and we as a support should stay head bowed and silent until the ref blows his whistle.

A good idea would be all bears to place their arms round the Bear next to them and show the world what a support and what a club we are.......and let those fuckers embarrass themselves again.

(tu)

go easy..... he has confiscated there banners and drums...... :rolleyes:

They have also all had letters telling them if they jump about anymore they are losing there season tickets. Seems he may be banning them in a sneaky way so as not to upset the other monobrowed ones......

Begining to think this whole singing section at the piggery thing was an excuse to round them up and ban them....we'll see i guess....

I genuinely don't think he has any intention in banning them. He's fkn terrified if them!

He put out his vague statements about investigations, and bans being handed out, for the media's sake.

He's obviously had a fright because the English press picked up on it, and the Scottish press then couldn't ignore it...although their 'minority' chat was good. :rolleyes:

The last thing he needs is more negative press, so he figures his best chance to avoid more headlines is by leaving the problem children at home when his club visit the Champions.

IMO it won't make a blind bit of difference...they'll still shame themselves, greenbrigade or no greenbrigade.

Ok so instead of banning them as he said he would, he is meerly hidding them away or "sweeping them under the carpet" when he thinks they may play up again!

And some people on here are actually wanting to give him some sort of praise? Open your eyes guys they are rotten to the very core!!

I believe the majority of Tigs will show respect on January 2nd but we know some will abuse it and we as a support should stay head bowed and silent until the ref blows his whistle.

A good idea would be all bears to place their arms round the Bear next to them and show the world what a support and what a club we are.......and let those fuckers embarrass themselves again.

I hope if it is spoiled by any opposition fans that we do this. There's too many fans who react too easily if the silence is broken. Also, if the silence is spoiled I hope as a support we applaud the silence at the end of the minute and ignore those who seek to get a rise out of our support, booing will only show that they've succeeded.