ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

because we give the tims 7,500 tickets and they distribute them to their fans , the same way rangers do when we get our tickets for the stadd de gadd

Cheers KPL

Is it possible Rangers could have requested they dont give tickets to that particular section of their ground? I dont think we would do that, but everyone is convinced Reid has done this when in fact we dont know who is behind this, or do we?

<cr>

Cheers KPL

Is it possible Rangers could have requested they dont give tickets to that particular section of their ground? I dont think we would do that, but everyone is convinced Reid has done this when in fact we dont know who is behind this, or do we?

<cr>

Celtic are behind it.... reid is the chairman....ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ sing anti reid songs every week.....do you see where this is going....

why would either side do that ?

One would think they may tell said fans why they are not being give tickets for the next Rangers Celtic game. If it was me who was losing out, i would want an explanation. By all accounts TGB are going mental, we have not heard the last of this i dont think.

Timmy Implosion, in fighting and disharmony, ye canny beat it!

:)

Cheers KPL

wacko.gif

Rangers have no say in who Celtic choose to distribute their tickets to.

They'll get one of their supporters buses. The majority of their support have the same views as ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ, reid will have to ban every one of the t*rriers if he wants to prevent further damage to their "reputation".

He's doing it for one reason; to save face for his club.

If he had any genuine concern about doing the 'right thing', he would have banned thegweenbwigade from parkhead immediately after the 'bloostained' banner.

Self-preservation at it's finest.

Fuck him, and fuck his disgusting club.

Exactly my thinking, he's not doing this for the right reason he's only trying save his club more embarrassment. If he was doing it for the right reason they would all be banned for life now

He's doing it for one reason; to save face for his club.

If he had any genuine concern about doing the 'right thing', he would have banned thegweenbwigade from parkhead immediately after the 'bloostained' banner.

Self-preservation at it's finest.

Fuck him, and fuck his disgusting club.

Well said Jim. Fcuk the lot of they filthy fenien bastards.

The media are no longer protecting that vile institution of a football club, so now they must obey the same laws as everyone else or get punished.

So that proves they have a record of everyone in that section. So why are they still allowed into the Piggery?

Because Reid NEEDS them. Without them their matchday would be devoid of any atmosphere at all and season ticket sales would drop further still.

This is simply Reid trying to make his life easier.

As i said......... :sherlock:

As you may be aware, Celtic have excluded our members and other fans in our section from the ballot for Ibrox and Berwick, and suspended our away registration scheme memberships. They have also banned flagpoles and our previously allowed drums from the stadium. At first fans who did not receive offer letters for Ibrox were told they had been unsuccessful in the ballot but since then Peter Lawwell has acknowledged to representatives of other fan organisations that our away memberships have been suspended because our section stands at matches at Celtic Park.

We have had a growing presence in 111 since the group was formed in 2006 and have always stood, and this season we organised a section of 400 fans and we have stood and supported the team without incident or injury. From our first discussions with the club about an organised section we informed them that we would continue to stand and were told that the Club would continue to ‘turn a blind eye’ to it. This was unsurprising considering our away support stands at every away ground we play at, and 7500 h*** stand for the duration of derby matches twice a season at Celtic Park. It appears the Club are no longer willing to turn this blind eye and are reneging on their agreement with us. There are suspicions that the standing issue is merely a cover for the Club to make attacks on us after our anti-poppy banners last month.

In any case, the removal of drums and flagpoles is an unnecessary punishment that will only have a negative impact on the atmosphere and matchday experience at Celtic Park, and fair access to away tickets is and should be a right for all season ticket holders, regardless of whether their face fits with the plc, or their politics are shared by the chairman. We are currently considering our options and will keep other fans in the section, and the wider support as informed of any future developments as we can.

Throughout the past six weeks or so we have come under attack from the Club and the media and we have received fantastic backing from the wider Celtic support – from other supporters in our section to individual fans, supporters clubs, fan organisations and Celtic media – and would like to thank you for your support, and look forward to your continued backing over the coming weeks and months..

this is taken form the gb website..bigoted language and all.....

Maybe I'm missing something here, but if he knows who they are so he can ban them from Ibrox, then surely he knows who they are and can successfuly ban them from Celtic Park (like promised) over the Poppy banners?

More empty seat at their dump of an already half empty stadium? No chance. They need the bigots money.

(tu)