Beattie

sinclair11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

big miss for me, think it was a panic signing when the jelovic thing looked like it was going tits up. for the money surely we could have got better than this . someone younger that could be sold later, rather than another hasbeen who will hang around for a couple of years and contribute very little

I think it is incredibly unfair to judge a player who has just came back from a major hamstring injury & is still trying to get match fit.<div><br></div><div>He, much like Naismith, has had a bad injury record but given time & the support of our support, can prove why he at Rangers. </div>

Thought he looked very good today considering he isn't fit. Won most headers in the air, looked very good linking up and should have scored today had it not been for Whittakers poor pass. Think he has alot more to offer aswell and looking forward to him getting fully fit.

He isn't the fastest but his game has never relied on pace.

I thought he did ok, certainly wasn't the worst and a blind man could see that Inverness couldn't cope with our two up top.

He's still not match fit, and will take time, although I don't see him contributing much to our season.

Rangers looked a lot more balanced in the 2nd half with Beattie up front. You could see the the two ICT CB's were less confident when not sure if Beattie was going to knock them about. This , in itself , created more room for others - Miller, Naisey etc. I reckon he will realy start to produce after a few more games.