He signed a new 3 year deal in the Summer...

Muff

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brahim Hemdani won POTY during the 2006/07 season.

But because he didn't kick people left right and centre he was not classed as a holding midfielder. He was a yard ahead of most players during his stay here (apart from when he was played CB)

His touch is shit, Edu is pish, Davis hasn't done enough and Hutton cannot be judged after two games, although he's done pretty well considering the games he started.

A number of McCulloch's touches are that bad that after trying to control it, his second touch is either a stretch, tackle or trying to bring it down on his knee... I got to almost every game, and pay close attention (tu)

very clearly you dont pay attention.

but leaving that asside. you get to the heart of the issue theirs not many other options if any.

It seems to have gone from one extreme to the other with mcculloch . He used to rarely make it through a game without a booking , diving in go ridiculous tackles left right and centre . Now he never gets close enough to tackle , and when he does , refuses to .

Either way it just highlights the fact he isn't a holding midfielder . Infact I don't know what he is , never have done . We should have bitten stokes hand off and sold him when we had the chance .

I'm dreading him being made captain next season , thus guaranteeing him a start every game . Our football will never improve with players like this in the side .

lol.

Knew this thread would pop up.

I dont even care anymore what you think about him because he is just the scapegoat.

You remind me of just a moany moany bastard who sits behind me at Ibrox.

Ill leave you with this.

2m343dx.jpg

He plays centre backkkk, he plays centre midddd

Lee McCulloch ! should play for Madrid :D

Of course you knew this thread would pop up - he's fcuking shite.

He seem's to be this Big Lee, Kaiser, Lee Legend, Superman... bullshit, for no reason. He's like Sebo. Some absolutely love him, probably because they feel sorry for him, because he is a complete and utter waste of space.

Legend :lol:

I'll leave that for the likes of Baxter, Cooper, Greig, Jardine, Laudrup, McCoist...

Of course you knew this thread would pop up - he's fcuking shite.

He seem's to be this Big Lee, Kaiser, Lee Legend, Superman... bullshit, for no reason. He's like Sebo. Some absolutely love him, probably because they feel sorry for him, because he is a complete and utter waste of space.

Legend :lol:

I'll leave that for the likes of Baxter, Cooper, Greig, Jardine, Laudrup, McCoist...

2m343dx.jpg

Read through this whole thread, and some of the defences of McCulloch are cringeworthy to say the least, yet sadly predictable.

People give analysis on why they think he's not good enough and it's the usual 'this and that is worse', 'you're just a McCulloch hater', 'we've won the league twice in a row' and 'he's a big Rangers man who gives 100%' bla bla bla.

There really isn't any point, some posters just have their favourites who they won't hear a bad word against.

Read through this whole thread, and some of the defences of McCulloch are cringeworthy to say the least, yet sadly predictable.

People give analysis on why they think he's not good enough and it's the usual 'this and that is worse', 'you're just a McCulloch hater', 'we've won the league twice in a row' and 'he's a big Rangers man who gives 100%' bla bla bla.

There really isn't any point, some posters just have their favourites who they won't hear a bad word against.

:lol:

Really ? or is it just the fact people like you and Muff have players who they wont say a good word about no matter how well he plays.

He played poor today but some of the criticism is ridiculous.

He wasn't even the worst fucking player.

So I've never praised McCulloch.. bullshit.

Too many think the sun shines out his arse.

Again, let's bring up others to make McCulloch look good. The day his contract ends, the day we move on. A good Rangers man who gives his all, sadly he is rank rotten and not the best option.

You and others will come around pretty soon. There is only so long a footballer can continue to put in dire performances after another, and get away with it.

Until then, the opposition will continue to exploit our weakness.

Actually i posted at the time of McCulloch coming back from injury early on in the season that he was the best option over Edu to partner Davis in the middle. That's despite me liking Edu as a player, he was playing terrible and McCulloch came in to replace him for the first time and gave a much more assured display.

So i'm as willing to praise McCulloch as anyone else if it's deserved. I just think as far as this season goes i think he had a reasonable start but he's gone completely downhill, and i've never been impressed with him in what has been quite a long time here now barring a few odd spells (and yes i have given him praise when i felt some was due) so i've run out of patience.

It's not like he's a young player who has potential to improve either, he's 32 with a three year deal and probably the next captain. :anguish:

So I've never praised McCulloch.. bullshit.

Too many think the sun shines out his arse.

Again, let's bring up others to make McCulloch look good. The day his contract ends, the day we move on. A good Rangers man who gives his all, sadly he is rank rotten and not the best option.

You and others will come around pretty soon. There is only so long a footballer can continue to put in dire performances after another, and get away with it.

Until then, the opposition will continue to exploit our weakness.

A load of patronising bullshite.