A wee thing I noticed

There was a time at Rangers when the Captain of Rangers decided what length of sleeves to wear during the game and what he decided went for everyone, short or long. I've noticed this season that this is not happening. I think today Foster had short sleeves on while big Davie had long sleeves on. Also noticed this season that our Arsenal brethren have also taken to doing this, this season too. A huge break with tradition as far as I'm concerned.

Not remember Fergie wearing short sleves first half then long sleves second? That was years ago, the whole team didnt do this. This was a tradition I didnt know of but if youre saying its true then jesus christ!! You only just noticed today? :lol:

There was a time at Rangers when the Captain of Rangers decided what length of sleeves to wear during the game and what he decided went for everyone, short or long. I've noticed this season that this is not happening. I think today Foster had short sleeves on while big Davie had long sleeves on. Also noticed this season that our Arsenal brethren have also taken to doing this, this season too. A huge break with tradition as far as I'm concerned.

there was also a time when people lived in thatched roof huts and had to walk to work every day, but then we invented the automobile