A question to you all . . .

BLUEDIGNITY

Was browsing the news today and noticed a report about 10 celtic fans and 14 aberdeen fans being charged after a recent game between the two. A fight at a hotel apparently. What I want to know is have any of you read about this in any newspaper, seen it on any television news report, heard it on any radio station since it occurred. Or is it just our misdemeanours that are headline news ? Just asking ?

Was browsing the news today and noticed a report about 10 celtic fans and 14 aberdeen fans being charged after a recent game between the two. A fight at a hotel apparently. What I want to know is have any of you read about this in any newspaper, seen it on any television news report, heard it on any radio station since it occurred. Or is it just our misdemeanours that are headline news ? Just asking ?

Its ok apparently they were fighting over who hated Rangers most

:D

Its ok apparently they were fighting over who hated Rangers most

:D

no one cares and nobody will notice,it doesnt include Rangers or sectarian. the press dont want to know unless it does. (doob)

So it's taken from 17th February till now before anything has been reported in any media outlet ? Now thats amazing ! Somebody has done a clever job of supressing it ?

So it's taken from 17th February till now before anything has been reported in any media outlet ? Now thats amazing ! Somebody has done a clever job of supressing it ?

you should not be surprised by the press.

BD dont be so paranoid....

Hartson/Pearson video...

Bottle throwing incident in Milan

Aye its just a coincience... ;)

BD dont be so paranoid....

Hartson/Pearson video...

Bottle throwing incident in Milan

Aye its just a coincience... ;)

plus lennon calling us dirty orange b------s.

Not really, since it has appeared in various media outlets. And will probably be in more later today. The police have probably just released a statement, at a particular stage in their investigation.

Not really, since it has appeared in various media outlets. And will probably be in more later today. The police have probably just released a statement, at a particular stage in their investigation.

Can you show me a link to these various media outlets ? Yes there probably will be more in later, but it's still 6 weeks later mate ! The police are phoned from newspaper offices the country over every hour asking if anything is happening. This has appeared nowhere for 6 weeks. Don't tell yer granny how to suck eggs ! Are you Laurence McIntyre ? Sandy Jardine ? Who ?

Calm down mate. Here's another one:

http://www.<No links to this website>/news/tm_headl...-name_page.html

It's in plenty papers, etc. Let it go.

aye it is now, but how long has it been since the incident?

we would have had weeks of it splashed all over the papers if it was any of our fans involved.

Its in 'The Times' today, not the evening times, the London Times. Read it myself, funny, once again, how nothing was reported in the press until now and its only in an English paper. Scottish journalism eh ? selective or what.

Its in 'The Times' today, not the evening times, the London Times. Read it myself, funny, once again, how nothing was reported in the press until now and its only in an English paper. Scottish journalism eh ? selective or what.

Suppressed or what ? Some of our brethren keep on saying it's in the papers, but it's been 6 weeks later and the Scottish press have only grudgingly put it in because an English paper reported it. ?