Britain from above - BBC HD

wearethepeople1

Did anyone see this last night??

some great pictures of the crowds

worth a watch

Thanks for posting that, mate! That's something us overseas Bears wouldn't normally get a chance to see and it showed a different view of what people envisage happening at a big match.

got lifted outside the rosevale later on that night after the game for singing the billy boys bed and breakfast and a £40 fixed penalty at stewart street only a couple of tims and a good few bears locked up and we had a right good sing song winding the t*rriers up. the coppers were just looking for trouble bastards.w.a.t.p :crabflute:

Thanks for posting that, mate! That's something us overseas Bears wouldn't normally get a chance to see and it showed a different view of what people envisage happening at a big match.

no problem :-)

sometimes you get the odd aerial shot of the stadium before the game or in the build up, but I thought this was pretty good and well worth posting.

some great aerial shots of the stadium and the flow of people outside the stadium

plus the tims faces tripping them when they are leaving

Wankers.

Quick question(never went to an OF game)

Do the unwashed use the subway to get to Ibrox or do they only come a certain route to the stadium?

Na mate, they use that car park and the road stretching from the polis station to the ground.

Great video. Very interesting points about how this 'intense' fixture is policed. Looks like the right approach? Many countries can take a leaf out of the Strathclyde police.

For example: In Toronto at the G8/G20 a few months back, the Cops geared up for violence. Guess what.. there was violence. There was provocation on both sides, but if you can 'tame' an OF match with a sensible policing approach... etc

This came up after I watched it... This is a build up to the OF.

Great stuff... We do have one of, if not the greatest, fixtures on Earth.

Link

Wankers.

Quick question(never went to an OF game)

Do the unwashed use the subway to get to Ibrox or do they only come a certain route to the stadium?

Not allowed on the subway,but i suppose they could use it if they never had any colours on if they wanted.

Ive never saw one anyway when going to ibrox,the only time i see them is when i go in to the stadium,or stand at the corner.

This was on TV in New Zealand :P

It was probably shown here in OZ also, but I definitely missed it, because we actually have things to do and places to go here in Australia unlike New Zealand which closes down at 4.00pm after the schools shut, then the only entertainment they have is watching gas powered television until they go to bed at 8.00pm. :lol::craphead:

cheers for posting, my bros taking me to the new year game, my first old firm. This will make him a little bit more reasured that il be safe, although hes been to 2 himself.