Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

Get this - I hate cunts like you far more than most Celtic fans I've met...

Take that any way you want you loathsome, hate-filled bore.

Dont ya just love it. I just happened to tell you what most Rangers fans on forums thought of you. I return over a day and a half later to this.

You seem to have bit big time after starting the whole fishing thread. I couldn't even be bothered answering 'greenpeter9'

Calm down ffs :beer1:

Dont ya just love it. I just happened to tell you what most Rangers fans on forums thought of you. I return over a day and a half later to this.

You seem to have bit big time after starting the whole fishing thread. I couldn't even be bothered answering 'greenpeter9'

Calm down ffs :beer1:

I wasn't talking to you in that post...

This threads alot a bollocks, where the fuck do you guys find time to argue so much on an Internet forum in so much depth and detail.

Fucking losers go wrap yer weans Xmas presents for fuck sake !

If you don't like it then fuck off out the threads.

Seen some utter shite in this thread, that's for sure.

According to this thread because I am not religious at all (IMO, God is the biggest load of bullshit out there) and because I'm not from Glasgow, I can't be a Rangers supporter. Honestly, what a load of utter, utter shite!

Seriously, but what does religion have to do with football!?

End of the day, it's about the 11 men wearing the red, white and blue that matter. Religion doesn't influence anything that matters at Ibrox. It doesn't affect Walter's team selection, it doesn't affect how much we get to spend in the transfer window and it certainly doesn't help us win the SPL title.

Celtic as a club, I have nothing but utter hatred towards them. The staff and players I hate too! The supporters who are religious (i.e Catholics) I don't like either, how can you with the things they cover up.

Saying that though, I have a friend who is a Celtic fan, but isn't religious whatsoever and I have no problem with at all.

They say 'There Is No Place In Football For Racism', well I reckon it should be 'There Is No Place In Football For Religion'!

I hate the club more than I did when I was a kid and I hate certain figures directly involved in the club more but I've never hated any individuals just for supporting the team. In fact I only know a handful of tims and they're either close friends or extended family.

(tu) same with me

some of my best friends are tims and it's just friendly banter we have

According to this thread because I am not religious at all (IMO, God is the biggest load of bullshit out there) and because I'm not from Glasgow, I can't be a Rangers supporter. Honestly, what a load of utter, utter shite!

End of the day, it's about the 11 men wearing the red, white and blue that matter. Religion doesn't influence anything that matters at Ibrox. It doesn't affect Walter's team selection, it doesn't affect how much we get to spend in the transfer window and it certainly doesn't help us win the SPL title.

Celtic as a club, I have nothing but utter hatred towards them. The staff and players I hate too! The supporters who are religious (i.e Catholics) I don't like either, how can you with the things they cover up.

Saying that though, I have a friend who is a Celtic fan, but isn't religious whatsoever and I have no problem with at all.

They say 'There Is No Place In Football For Racism', well I reckon it should be 'There Is No Place In Football For Religion'!

You might not like it but Rangers and the scum have been built on religion.

The bit in bold, I agree. Tell the t*rriers to stop blessing themselfs on the pitch then. Can't have it all ways.

That line is my particular favourite of mine.

Tell me Ryan was there a time when those guiding Rangers actually encouraged our club to have a Protestant identity ?

How ever the hell you came up with that crap beats the shit out of me. :rolleyes:

The bit in bold, I agree. Tell the t*rriers to stop blessing themselfs on the pitch then. Can't have it all ways.

I'd like to know why athletes cross themselves on the playing field. I don't have a problem with it, just find it strange.

I'd like to know why athletes cross themselves on the playing field. I don't have a problem with it, just find it strange.

Aside from anything else, it's phenomenally arrogant to think that God will side with you over the other team.

Aside from anything else, it's phenomenally arrogant to think that God will side with you over the other team.

Is it not Jesus and the Virgin Mary they bless themselves too?

Anyway a very good point its a Cult that religion.

Apparently moving your fingers around in different directions on your body gives you some sort of boost, tell them different and they'll bite your head off.

Is it not Jesus and the Virgin Mary they bless themselves too?

Nah, it's the tripartite God. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

What would be more fair is to only ask for sporting guidance from one, and let the other two look out for your opponent and the referee respectively ;)

Nah, it's the tripartite God. The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

What would be more fair is to only ask for sporting guidance from one, and let the other two look out for your opponent and the referee respectively ;)

:lol:

Shows how much i know about that religion but i should have known that tut :blush:

That would end up into a fight they'll be all looking for the Father i know something like that happened in the Sheltic bhoys club. :pipe: