Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

ABOD

Adoniram is referring to continued spurious accusations made against him by BP9.

I understood that admin would not tolerate such accusations.

I was replying to BP9 :D

The Mulled Wine starting to kick in :D

But i know what you mean that shouldn't be tolerated at all on here. :angry:

Do you find that you hate them less the older you get? I certainly do.

When I was at school everyone was a Rangers fan so you didn't really mix with tims at all. I found it easier to believe that they were somehow different to us. But once I left school and went into the wide World I realised that, essentially, they are the same as us. Raise families, drive cars, pay the bills, drink in pubs, contribute to society and support their team the same as we do.

The rabid hatred I felt for them as a young teenager is now diluted. I still despise the team and hope they lose every game they play but I am probably far more mellow towards individual tims than I used to be as an ignorant schoolboy.

The older i get the more i hate them ( thats Celtic ) not so much their support. I live in Canada and still play with a few Celtic lads, i still enjoy giving them a good dig when we win though.

Sorry GS

I have tried my best to stay out of this one....but there is a real issue here...

The promotion of the Catholic Church in this thread is to say the least unedifying.

This is a church which throughout history has left a mark of shame.

From the inquisition to their pact with the Nazis...their lies across the African Continent which has consigned hundreds of thousands of Africans to the HIV virus....their cover up of child abuse and torture and abuse of children across 2 continents...

I woulld not wish to be part of any church who had that as a curriculum vitae.

Perhaps the doctrines taught are very similar....but knowledge is nothing without application.

ssure as i said i could tear through the church and the religion for that matter. but some of the pish being spouted also had to be challenged.

Do you find that you hate them less the older you get? I certainly do.

When I was at school everyone was a Rangers fan so you didn't really mix with tims at all. I found it easier to believe that they were somehow different to us. But once I left school and went into the wide World I realised that, essentially, they are the same as us. Raise families, drive cars, pay the bills, drink in pubs, contribute to society and support their team the same as we do.

The rabid hatred I felt for them as a young teenager is now diluted. I still despise the team and hope they lose every game they play but I am probably far more mellow towards individual tims than I used to be as an ignorant schoolboy.

No, i don't hate them less. I hate them pretty much the same as i always did.

My stomache turns whenever i see someone in a hoops top. If a meet someone who is a 'tic fan then i don't really want to get to know him. I don't want to be his mate, and i don't want to drink with him. Luckily liing in Cambridge I don't see many.

Someone said they are different to us, and i more or less agree. Ok, they have jobs and families etc but Fred West had a job and gypsies have families, it doesn't mean anything. Stratch beneath your average 'tic fan and you find a republical sympathiser who turns a blind eye to what their church has been part of (from WWII to child abuse et al).

i think it was bear who said he wanted to slap one when he say one in the street; i don't, i just want to shake him and get him to open his eyes, get past the lifetime of indoctrination and see what he really supports.

I don't relish in the rivalry either; i'd LOVE IT if they went into administration, buggered off to Ireland or just ceases to exist. Scotland would be a much better place without Scum FC.

Merry Christmas!

so we should just kid on we are perfect.

sorry but thats not my belief.

No one said we were,no one is perfect, but we/guys were talking about what the catholics and their church do not about us, why cant you just accept that without bringing others into it?

No one said we were,no one is perfect, but we/guys were talking about what the catholics and their church do not about us, why cant you just accept that without bringing others into it?

let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

something i believe very strongly in.

i wont apologise for that.

Even though 90% (at a guess) of the fans don't believe in God...

I wish people would stop using their religion to be tribal.

It may have been more about religion in the past but not now!

To me it always has been and always will be about religion. We are the protestant team from glasgow and they are the catholic team from glasgow. I'm a protestant so i support rangers.If i had been brought up a catholic then no doubt i'd have followed celtic (or done myself in). :crabflute:

Gunslinger and Travelingcunt have a Merry Christmas

YOU FENIAN LOVING BASTARDS

FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

ULSTER SAYS NO

AND WILL ALWAYS BE BRITISH

SO WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME TO YOUR ENCLAVE AND JUST GET OVER THE FACT THAT ULSTER IS PROTESTANT AND LOYALIST

HANDS ACROSS THE WATER

RANGERS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AT OUR HEARTS HERE IN ULSTER JUST THE WAY OUR SCOTTISH BROTHERS FEEL BECAUSE AT THE END OF DAY MOST OF US ULSTERMEN ARE SCOTTISH TOO

SO

HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HELLO HELLO YOU HEAR US BY OUR NOISE

AS WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

IF YOU SURRENDER THEN YOU DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BOYS OF KING WILLIAM

REMEMBER ULSTER IS LOYAL TO ITS THRONE WHAT ARE YOUS LOYAL TOO BECAUSE BEING LOYAL TO SOMETHING MAKES YOUR LIFE ALLOT EASIER

YOU MIGHT NOT SEE THAT BUT IT DOES IT MAKES YOU FEEL SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART IT MAKES IT TINGLE.

THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU'RE RANGERS FANS YOU NEED TO GET THAT BACK.

YOU FENIAN LOVING CUNTS

YOUR LIFES TOO SHORT TO WORRY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING AND SINGING WE LOVE IT AND IT GIVES US OUR FREEDOM!

SO GIVE UP WE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE HERE AND WE ARE AS STRONG AS EVER AND THE UNION IS AS STRONG AS EVER

YOUS WILL NEED TO REALISE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TALK TO YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILYS AND REAL FRIENDS AND SAY WE NEED TO GET RID OF THEM PRODDIES BELIEVE ME I KNOW ABOUT THEM.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

AND CAN I ALSO PLEASE ASK YOU MY SCOTTISH BROTHERS PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM TIMS

THAT WORD IS WHAT THEY CALL THEMSEVLES THEY ARE TAIGS AND NOTHING LESS.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

HOW WOULD YOUR 666FC FRIENDS FEEL WHEN THEY HEAR THAT?

THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

I KNOW THERES 666FC FANS IN THE ARMY AND SO ON BUT THE MOST OF THEM ARE FENIANS.

REMEMBER THIS OLD SAYING "YOUR HEART IS YOUR SOUL NO SURRENDER!"

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

Well ABOD, that was quite a keyboard full of the most inane ramblings I have had the displeasure to read.

There is just so much hatred in that one post.

You proclaim yourself to be Protestant therefore, if you are a such a religious person (your points made in your rather rambling rant/post suggest so), then you must realise that God is about forgiveness, God's son was about giving himself so that others may be saved, and not just those who believe in him but to those who did not see the right path.

He opened his heart and his soul to ALL of God's children .. shame you are unable to follow in the path set out by the man, whom this religion was founded for, you so devoutly follow.

At this time of year, when we are celebrating the birth of Christ, when it should be a time of reflection, a time for "Peace on Earth and Goodwill to ALL men" .. you seem to have missed the point by so much that it would be useless to try to make you understand (yet here I am !!).

Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all.

I'm getting the opposite affect lol

They just seem to annoy the hell out of me, not the support but the club itself...'tis run by arseholes. I shouldn't hate Celtic because my Mum and Grandparents are fans...oh well :21:

ULSTER SAYS NO

SO WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME TO YOUR ENCLAVE AND JUST GET OVER THE FACT THAT ULSTER IS PROTESTANT AND LOYALIST

HANDS ACROSS THE WATER

RANGERS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AT OUR HEARTS HERE IN ULSTER JUST THE WAY OUR SCOTTISH BROTHERS FEEL BECAUSE AT THE END OF DAY MOST OF US ULSTERMEN ARE SCOTTISH TOO

SO

REMEMBER ULSTER IS LOYAL TO ITS THRONE WHAT ARE YOUS LOYAL TOO BECAUSE BEING LOYAL TO SOMETHING MAKES YOUR LIFE ALLOT EASIER

YOU MIGHT NOT SEE THAT BUT IT DOES IT MAKES YOU FEEL SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART IT MAKES IT TINGLE.

YOU FENIAN LOVING CUNTS

YOUR LIFES TOO SHORT TO WORRY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING AND SINGING WE LOVE IT AND IT GIVES US OUR FREEDOM!

SO GIVE UP WE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE HERE AND WE ARE AS STRONG AS EVER AND THE UNION IS AS STRONG AS EVER

YOUS WILL NEED TO REALISE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TALK TO YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILYS AND REAL FRIENDS AND SAY WE NEED TO GET RID OF THEM PRODDIES BELIEVE ME I KNOW ABOUT THEM.

AND CAN I ALSO PLEASE ASK YOU MY SCOTTISH BROTHERS PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM TIMS

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

I KNOW THERES 666FC FANS IN THE ARMY AND SO ON BUT THE MOST OF THEM ARE FENIANS.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The admins really need to bring back the dislike function. Or just ban this lunatic.

ULSTER SAYS NO

HANDS ACROSS THE WATER

SO

YOU FENIAN LOVING CUNTS

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

The fuck?! How is he not banned?