Do you find you hate Celtic less the older you get?

i do find i hate them less as growing up it was all hate hate hate without realy knowing facts and the older i got i was more into things but more understanding of the rivalry etc, BUT of late they have sickened me at times, all in all i have lots of tim mates and and feel hate is a strong word if used as a collective support, infact i know of scum fans who i would help over certain bears i know and for anyone to hate all scum fans as if they are just that need to actually look at the wider picture, saying that you cant beat humping the cunts along the way

I try not to hate anything. However, my dislike for celtc fc has been constant. If anything, I dislike them more every year. From their implicit acceptance of a terrorist organization, to a total disrespect of our troops, to abusing young boys etc. etc. etc.

Disgusts me, and I cannot see them in any light other than the total shame they are. I tend not to think or care about any of them.

That said, I (like many) have good mates who are celtc supporters and know they are good guys. It just seems to me that there is an institutional issue with that club.

I don't hate all their fans but the ones I met in town that always go on about how we're sectarian bastards but at the same time are talking about how they want the British army to die and all the rest of it piss me off the most.

Gunslinger and Travelingcunt have a Merry Christmas

YOU FENIAN LOVING BASTARDS

FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

ULSTER SAYS NO

AND WILL ALWAYS BE BRITISH

SO WHY DON'T YOU GO HOME TO YOUR ENCLAVE AND JUST GET OVER THE FACT THAT ULSTER IS PROTESTANT AND LOYALIST

HANDS ACROSS THE WATER

RANGERS IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AT OUR HEARTS HERE IN ULSTER JUST THE WAY OUR SCOTTISH BROTHERS FEEL BECAUSE AT THE END OF DAY MOST OF US ULSTERMEN ARE SCOTTISH TOO

SO

HELLO HELLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HELLO HELLO YOU HEAR US BY OUR NOISE

AS WERE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

IF YOU SURRENDER THEN YOU DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BOYS OF KING WILLIAM

REMEMBER ULSTER IS LOYAL TO ITS THRONE WHAT ARE YOUS LOYAL TOO BECAUSE BEING LOYAL TO SOMETHING MAKES YOUR LIFE ALLOT EASIER

YOU MIGHT NOT SEE THAT BUT IT DOES IT MAKES YOU FEEL SOMETHING IN YOUR HEART IT MAKES IT TINGLE.

THE PROBLEM IS IF YOU'RE RANGERS FANS YOU NEED TO GET THAT BACK.

YOU FENIAN LOVING CUNTS

YOUR LIFES TOO SHORT TO WORRY AND THINK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE THINKING AND SINGING WE LOVE IT AND IT GIVES US OUR FREEDOM!

SO GIVE UP WE ARE ALWAYS GOING TO BE HERE AND WE ARE AS STRONG AS EVER AND THE UNION IS AS STRONG AS EVER

YOUS WILL NEED TO REALISE THEY ARE ALL THE SAME NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY TALK TO YOU AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY GO HOME TO THEIR FAMILYS AND REAL FRIENDS AND SAY WE NEED TO GET RID OF THEM PRODDIES BELIEVE ME I KNOW ABOUT THEM.

UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL

AND CAN I ALSO PLEASE ASK YOU MY SCOTTISH BROTHERS PLEASE STOP CALLING THEM TIMS

THAT WORD IS WHAT THEY CALL THEMSEVLES THEY ARE TAIGS AND NOTHING LESS.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

HOW WOULD YOUR 666FC FRIENDS FEEL WHEN THEY HEAR THAT?

THAT WILL ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.

I KNOW THERES 666FC FANS IN THE ARMY AND SO ON BUT THE MOST OF THEM ARE FENIANS.

REMEMBER THIS OLD SAYING "YOUR HEART IS YOUR SOUL NO SURRENDER!"

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN!

What a child.

i told him where i lived... now I'm in fear of the red hand gang calling! <cr>

He's such a prick, there was a thread a few months back about Catholic's playing for Rangers and I think he said it was unacceptable for them to play for Rangers, explained his reason and it turned out his reason was basically because Ulster will always be British <cr>:lol: