What's the score with wee Naisy?

Togs

He came off straight away. Radio said it was more of a precaution.

Give him up until 12.45 to prove his fitness, however I would have no hesitations playing Jamie Ness.

We played 1 up front today and scored 4 goals, playin 1 upfront isn't always defensive you know.

We played 4 in midfield with 1 playing off another 1 . And yes, we played well . The post I was replying to suggested playing a holding mid with four in front . Leaving a lone front man . I'd be happy to use the same system as today , but not the system in the earlier post .

As long as it's not his hamstring.

He might have tweaked something in his back and if that is the case then he should not be out for too long. Hopefully he is ft for the celtc game because he would be a massive loss!

RANGERS will know tomorrow how serious Steven Naismith's hamstring injury is - but Walter Smith does not expect it to keep him out for long.

The 24-year-old had to go off in the latter stages of the first half in the 4-1 win over Motherwell at Fir Park this afternoon.

Naismith is unlikely to feature during Wednesday's trip to St Johnstone but Smith appears to have some hope he'll be available for next week's derby with Celtic.

The manager said: "I don't think it's a full strain. Steven obviously felt it a little bit but from our own point of view we'd hope there's nothing untoward.

"It will maybe keep him out for a game or two but we'll know better in the morning once it has settled down how bad it is.

"We'll have to wait and see. I don't think we are looking at anything serious anyway but we'll not take any chances with him."

Losing Naismith would be a huge setback for Gers ahead of the Old Firm clash given he has scored eight goals for the club this season.

The former Kilmarnock youngster has also notched his first international goal for Scotland against Spain and has just signewd a deal until 2015 with the club.

He left the pitch too freely for it to have the potential to keep him out for six weeks. I think the precaution comment was much, much more accurate.

It's a shame, too. He was playing well and has been all season. Credit where it's due, he's stepped up to the plate this season and delivered. If, and it's a big 'if', he doesn't recover for Sunday, he'll be a massive loss.

Still, we'll kick their shite in.