working in ibrox, no chance game will be on!

PedroMendez

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want Rangers to come out with a statement saying the game is off but at the same time contact all Season Ticket holders and random fans with tickets saying it's a false alarm but not to tell 'them'. I hate it when those bastards are in our stadium.

The only way this game will be off is if the bheggars can reincarnate phil odonnell and ice him between now and Sunday and get a postponment, even at that I don't think they will get away with the same extended cellic family bullshit twice ! CELTIC ARE FUCKING SCUM ! :sherlock:

The only way this game will be off is if the bheggars can reincarnate phil odonnell and ice him between now and Sunday and get a postponment, even at that I don't think they will get away with the same extended cellic family bullshit twice ! CELTIC ARE FUCKING SCUM ! :sherlock:

Festive greetings to you Blue, hope your Christmas has been good (tu):sherlock:

Festive greetings to you Blue, hope your Christmas has been good (tu):sherlock:

Thank you Colie and All The Best You And Yours, A nice Christmas but no enough Bigotry ! Any more of ratzi the nazi on bbc radio at Christmas and they can stick the license fee up their arses ! F.T.P.(tu):sherlock:

Just saw Neil Lemmon outside the main entrance trying to fit a hose attached to samaras's mouth through the letter box, the old plumbers must be doing a good job if he's there trying to flood the gaff with pish, pity he's not realised the letter box is attatched to the wall yet eh!

Game will be on and we will destroy the animals! still looking forward to seeing these photos the OP has, obviously photoshop wasnt as easy as Declan thought though!!

Before everyone starts shouting at me i must say that i think the OP is full a shit as he's not posted his pics he said he would BUT I just passed ibrox 15 mins ago and the fire brigade are there opening up drains outside the main door plus there are between 10 and 20 fes vans all round the stadium! Doesn't fill me with confidence TBH.

Before everyone starts shouting at me i must say that i think the OP is full a shit as he's not posted his pics he said he would BUT I just passed ibrox 15 mins ago and the fire brigade are there opening up drains outside the main door plus there are between 10 and 20 fes vans all round the stadium! Doesn't fill me with confidence TBH.

Aren't the fire brigade doing this to test the pipes etc. ?

Obviously the work isn't done yet, but I'm positive the game is on.

Don't know what they are doing?? just thought i'd let people know what i had seen! As people have said before i'm sure the papers would have printed something by now if there was real doubt.

Hmmmmm your slightly out of your way if ure going by ibrox to get to or from london sniff sniff