I don't care how it's done...

Muff

It's going to be an emotional day for a number of reasons, but we must get the win against the bheggar's!

It's not going to be easy, we won't be able to just turn up and take them apart - the 3, 4, 5-0 that some are going on about is simply not going to happen. They might not be that good, but Neil Lennon will have them up for it big time, and we all know that derby games can go anyway. Look's like they will be top of the league come tonight, although we have a couple of games in hand. That sort of thing gives teams confidence.

Thankfully we have a management team who know how to play these games, keep the players calm, and not let them get too carried away. We have a squad of players who will be confident, the spirit in the dressing-room is second to none, they have been together for a number of years, and will fight for one and another - along with having the quality to get the win needed.

Come 12:45pm on Sunday, we must come out the traps flying, stuck in about them, play our game, and let the scum worry about us. We cannot afford to be sloppy, sit too deep, allow them time and space, because they will punish us.

We have an absolutely fantastic opportunity to push further away from the pack, and we must make it count.

Keep our mouths shut for the next few day's, Weiss and Lafferty especially. Let them do the talking, spouting bile - they can do all the shouting, mouthing off, we will let our football do the talking.

I'm absolutely buzzing, the game can't come quick enough. Come on The Rangers, right into these fenian bastards from the first to last whistle.

We've got the battle fever on!

3545206_f520.jpg

You keep saying 3-0 (as well as 4 or 5 nil) is not going to happen, but we beat them 3-1 on their own patch despite not turning up in the first half. Obviously i'd take a scrappy 1-0, but i do think a 3 or 4 nil win is very realistic.

Just my opinion, I certainly don't see us thumping them. As I have said, I don't care how it's done, I just want that win.

Just watching SSN and it looks like Murphy, Kapo and Kayal's will miss the game through injury. Kayal apparently biting through the top lip. This means Celtic may have to sign the out of date swede and play him on sun. Looks like our job has just got a bit easier!

Just watching SSN and it looks like Murphy, Kapo and Kayal's will miss the game through injury. Kayal apparently biting through the top lip. This means Celtic may have to sign the out of date swede and play him on sun. Looks like our job has just got a bit easier!

If Kayal is out aswell that is unbelievable :lol

Kapo off injured for Murphy. Murphy off Injured for Kayal. Kayal Injured! haha

It's going to be an emotional day for a number of reasons, but we must get the win against the bheggar's!

It's not going to be easy, we won't be able to just turn up and take them apart - the 3, 4, 5-0 that some are going on about is simply not going to happen. They might not be that good, but Neil Lennon will have them up for it big time, and we all know that derby games can go anyway. Look's like they will be top of the league come tonight, although we have a couple of games in hand. That sort of thing gives teams confidence.

Thankfully we have a management team who know how to play these games, keep the players calm, and not let them get too carried away. We have a squad of players who will be confident, the spirit in the dressing-room is second to none, they have been together for a number of years, and will fight for one and another - along with having the quality to get the win needed.

Come 12:45pm on Sunday, we must come out the traps flying, stuck in about them, play our game, and let the scum worry about us. We cannot afford to be sloppy, sit too deep, allow them time and space, because they will punish us.

We have an absolutely fantastic opportunity to push further away from the pack, and we must make it count.

Keep our mouths shut for the next few day's, Weiss and Lafferty especially. Let them do the talking, spouting bile - they can do all the shouting, mouthing off, we will let our football do the talking.

I'm absolutely buzzing, the game can't come quick enough. Come on The Rangers, right into these fenian bastards from the first to last whistle.

We've got the battle fever on!

3545206_f520.jpg

(tu) Great post and I agree - those who think this will be easy are mistaken but I would love to win thin one and am getting excited already!

I actually think we will win by a few goals. I usually think of the worst but I can;t see them beating us.

If we get an early goal they will crumble although I can see us conceding as we can't keep clean sheets in the SPL.

3-1 (tu)