Woy for the sack tomorrow

Feel for Roy Hodgson. He's a nice guy and a very good manager.

Left with a pile of crap, no real money and his signings are either not good enough, or performing.

9 of the starting 11 tonight were Rafa Benitez signings.

Speaking as a Liverpool fan its definately time for Roy to go. Its fairly obvious the players arent playing for him and as Hansen and Shearer said tonight there doesnt seem to be a way out of this "malise". Its a shame because he seems a really decent, geniune guy but he has to go. Bringing Rafa back would be a step backwards IMO and I dont want MON as manager either. I always feel he is incredibly overated (and its not just because Im bitter about him being an ex tim manager), he had millions to spend at Villa but didnt get them into the Champions League or any Cups. He would do the same at Liverpool, get them into 6th or 7th position every year but no more.

Speaking as a Liverpool fan its definately time for Roy to go. Its fairly obvious the players arent playing for him and as Hansen and Shearer said tonight there doesnt seem to be a way out of this "malise". Its a shame because he seems a really decent, geniune guy but he has to go. Bringing Rafa back would be a step backwards IMO and I dont want MON as manager either. I always feel he is incredibly overated (and its not just because Im bitter about him being an ex tim manager), he had millions to spend at Villa but didnt get them into the Champions League or any Cups. He would do the same at Liverpool, get them into 6th or 7th position every year but no more.

Surely he deserves more time. He should be given money in January.

Hodgson get's the sack, who do you bring in?

Surely he deserves more time. He should be given money in January.

Hodgson get's the sack, who do you bring in?

Ideally he would be given time and money but I seriously think he has lost the players. Torres/Gerrard/Cole, all very good players but without knowing their reputations you would think they were mediocre players going by their form this season. I cant see Roy being able to get the players morale back and thats a shame. I thought he would be a decent enough manager but it just hasnt worked out for him.

Ideally he would be given time and money but I seriously think he has lost the players. Torres/Gerrard/Cole, all very good players but without knowing their reputations you would think they were mediocre players going by their form this season. I cant see Roy being able to get the players morale back and thats a shame. I thought he would be a decent enough manager but it just hasnt worked out for him.

Said players have been injured a lot. They were poor under Benitez in his last few seasons - obviously not Cole, but he was injured at Chelsea.

Benetiz is a fucking awful manager who lived off a cl win

I think AWFUL is a bit harsh, 2 CL finals 1win and probably should have won the premier league a few years ago.

Also success in spain with Valencia, 2 la liga titles and a uefa cup win Is no mean feat

But his last year at liverpool he was poor to say the least.

Liverpool would be mad to take him back IMO

surely O'Neill is the only real candidate?

Benetiz is a fucking awful manager who lived off a cl win

I think AWFUL is a bit harsh, 2 CL finals 1win and probably should have won the premier league a few years ago.

Also success in spain with Valencia, 2 la liga titles and a uefa cup win Is no mean feat

But his last year at liverpool he was poor to say the least.

Liverpool would be mad to take him back IMO

surely O'Neill is the only real candidate?

Said players have been injured a lot. They were poor under Benitez in his last few seasons - obviously not Cole, but he was injured at Chelsea.

This is true. Torres in particular though hasnt looked interested for the majority of this season. I think morale is really low at the club and something has to be done, its been like that for Rafa's last season and now this, I thought it was the ownership situation but thats been sorted for 2 or 3 months now. I hope Im proved wrong about Roy and that he is given money and that he turns the situation around but at the minute its looking more and more unlikely.

Their team is a mess!

Johnson is vastly overated and can't defend, Kyrgiakos is 4th choice CB, Konchesky is woeful, Kuyt is brutal, Lucas is a crab, Cole is overated and a shitebag, N'Gog is dreadful, Meireles does nowhere near enough...