UEFA cup final 2003

Was on a school trip, was about 11/12. Hostel we were staying in had kids all round scotland in it, about 100 cunts sitting in this wee room watching the game. only me and my mate were supporting porto, both sitting there wearing our orange rangers tops :lol: Think when porto scored the 3rd we both got told to beat it :lol:

Was on a school trip, was about 11/12. Hostel we were staying in had kids all round scotland in it, about 100 cunts sitting in this wee room watching the game. only me and my mate were supporting porto, both sitting there wearing our orange rangers tops :lol: Think when porto scored the 3rd we both got told to beat it :lol:

Greatest fans in the world, jolly craicsters, great sense of humour and all that...

Lot of shite.

I assume you just told them to fuck off and stayed in the room to get it right up them :)