Nerves kicking in yet ?

mmrfc1873

I don't want to be nervous because we should beat them, we've played better Cetic teams than that shite. Be gutted if we lost and having to go into work on wed, with all them fenian bastards laughing..

Sorry, i was trying to do a Mr C and go fishing........not very good at it it seems! :lol:

No not yet, but the butterflies will start when i wake up most likely.

Its the palpatations i get when watching the game, its not healthy!

:lol:

Yep. :lol:

I'm always giving him abuse but for some reason I'm worried about Paddy fucking McCourt. I must just be tired.

King Paddy McCourt. Saviour of the tims. He scores goals against average teams and will be anonymous against the Rangers. Things are bad when you're worried about that cunt

He'll most likely drop a pen on his toe and get injured :craphead:

King Paddy McCourt. Saviour of the tims. He scores goals against average teams and will be anonymous against the Rangers. Things are bad when you're worried about that cunt

He'll most likely drop a pen on his toe and get injured :craphead:

That sketch had me pishing myself with laughter the other night, along with a rabid Celtic fan beside me.

That sketch had me pishing myself with laughter the other night, along with a rabid Celtic fan beside me.

Was fucking hilarious in a slightly below par OAE by it's own standards

Chick Young with the octopus was quality right enough. "Hes about to move totally by himself" :lol:

Was fucking hilarious in a slightly below par OAE by it's own standards

Chick Young with the octopus was quality right enough. "Hes about to move totally by himself" :lol:

It was indeed brilliant. :lol: