Nerves kicking in yet ?

mmrfc1873

Regarding McCourt, I'm only worried if we back off and let him run at us. We all know what happened when we done that with Hayes at Inverness.

McCourt hasn't got a shot like Hayes on him...it's when he is left near the penalty box that he could possibly cause damage,especially if Ljungberg is snooping around.

I am pretty confident that Walter has him tagged and will tell the guys not to give him any room when he gets near the danger zone.

Nerves??? NO....Anticipation??? Yes!

McCourt hasn't got a shot like Hayes on him...it's when he is left near the penalty box that he could possibly cause damage,especially if Ljungberg is snooping around.

I am pretty confident that Walter has him tagged and will tell the guys not to give him any room when he gets near the danger zone.

Nerves??? NO....Anticipation??? Yes!

Are you heading down or watching it at home?

Are you heading down or watching it at home?

I've just re-logged back on, Si to send you a PM.

I was all set to come down but my wife has taken a wee bit of a turn so I've put her to bed and i'll stay here and keep an eye on her.

It's nothing serious but she's not long out of a trip to hospital and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'll DEFINITELY be down for the next scum game though and the wife can stay in the hotel while we get a wee swally.

Apologise to fishtank for me please....have a great time in Jackson's and don't get huckled by the polis' celebrating our impending victory.

Have a very safe and prosperous 2011, mate! :cheers::21:

Edit* doh Dumb fuck I am.....I won't have to send that PM now, will I! :lol:

I've just re-logged back on, Si to send you a PM.

I was all set to come down but my wife has taken a wee bit of a turn so I've put her to bed and i'll stay here and keep an eye on her.

It's nothing serious but she's not long out of a trip to hospital and I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I'll DEFINITELY be down for the next scum game though and the wife can stay in the hotel while we get a wee swally.

Apologise to fishtank for me please....have a great time in Jackson's and don't get huckled by the polis' celebrating our impending victory.

Have a very safe and prosperous 2011, mate! :cheers::21:

Edit* doh Dumb fuck I am.....I won't have to send that PM now, will I! :lol:

All the best to her (and of course you!), I hope she is feeling better soon.

I'll be sure to have one for you, hopefully celebrating a decent win. In fact any win at all will work for me.

I'm still working out the best plan for me as with the latest time zone change, I've just seen the last train north leaves at half time...not good!

All the best to her (and of course you!), I hope she is feeling better soon.

I'll be sure to have one for you, hopefully celebrating a decent win. In fact any win at all will work for me.

I'm still working out the best plan for me as with the latest time zone change, I've just seen the last train north leaves at half time...not good!

That's no good Si. My plans were to catch the train down (Waste of time driving) and then stay in Jackson's and catch the first train back up the mountains at 4.30am from Central.

I'd rather watch it in the house than leave at half time...You would be a mental wreck by the time you got home not knowing what went on.

How far north do you have to travel?

Half time isn't an option. I am just short of Hornsby now. Staying there until the first train did cross my mind but I have to take the girlfriend to the airport at 8am, then to the SCG for the cricket.

I'll figure something out, pretty sure I'll go down still and maybe cab back.