Graham Spiers on Twitter

kasabian101

This comes from the man who accused Rangers poppy appeal efforts as ''points scoring'' over celtic. The guy is a fecking retarded wanker. He'll never be banned from ibrox nobody has the balls - we just need to put up with his blatant attacks on our club and hope the number 45 bus proves the karma effect.

Totally agree with what bluepeter posted, we need to stay quiet throughout the silence it's the least the memory of the 66 deserves. However, the creep has nailed his colours to the mast. Any disruption of the silence and even one Rangers fan is involved it will be reported as 'both sets of fans' or 'old firm fans' rather than just celtc fans - regardless of how much provocation there was. Keep quiet for 60 seconds then give them both barrels for the full 90 mins afterwards.

Totally agree with what bluepeter posted, we need to stay quiet throughout the silence it's the least the memory of the 66 deserves. However, the creep has nailed his colours to the mast. Any disruption of the silence and even one Rangers fan is involved it will be reported as 'both sets of fans' or 'old firm fans' rather than just celtc fans - regardless of how much provocation there was. Keep quiet for 60 seconds then give them both barrels for the full 90 mins afterwards.

(tu)

I just hope a few of the VB boys see this as they sit beside the Odious Creep in the Main Stand.I can assure you they don't hold back in telling this arsehole exactly what to do with his views.

Telling him? Can you lads not adopt a more "hands-on" approach? Personally, I'd be quite willing to "take one for the team" and physically damage the bhastard..........getting banned from an all-seater stadium is not something I'd worry about.

That said, I'm another one who's far too pretty for the jail..............

the creep has a point this time though. the last minutes silence was interupted by a few scum, then some of our muppets took the bait and made more fuckin noise than they did. one behind me in main stand a right fuckin dick

the creep has a point this time though. the last minutes silence was interupted by a few scum, then some of our muppets took the bait and made more fuckin noise than they did. one behind me in main stand a right fuckin dick

That may be so, but it doesn't make the act of a minutes silence for the 66 Rangers fans that died "perverse"

An attention seeking wee prick. Why he feels the need to post such smarmy, horrible comments is beyond me.

Our club should have banned him from Ibrox a long time ago.

indeed mate (tu)

Surely someone should forward this shite onto Rangers

His countless weasel-worded attacks on the club have gone without response from the club, but this is different.

There's no grey area here, to describe todays minutes silence as 'perverse' is absolutely appalling, and I'll be extremely disappointed if the club take no action against this....odious creep.