Walter Smith Bashers

Deanow

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walter Smith could put the worst 11 players at Ibrox on the park, play them all out of position, including the Goalie, bring on 3 subs who were even worse, and the very least I'd expect is to see them all at least trying, immaterial of how they actually performed.

He can't be blamed for that.

The other posters are right that we actually have hardly any decent players for the money smith has been given! fair enough we havent had loads but since hes came back hes had about 40 million!

Now in 4 years thats 10 million a season, and what have we got to show for it? This is what we had to show against C*ltic.

Allan McGregor - A keeper who was already here.

Richard Foster - A right back on loan from ABERDEEN.

Madjid bougherra - Been a great signing for 2.5m and is our best defender (wouldnt be hard mind you)

Davie Weir - So far over the hill its no real and is costing us points..41 years old CB playing for scotlands champions? no wonder the leagues a laughing stock.

Sasa Papac - A left back that smith never signed.

Steven Davis - A centre mid who played at right mid but has been great for the 3m.

Lee McCulloch - A left mid/striker/CH who is absolutely brutal but is the golden boy of walter smith, cost 2.5m and will never be dropped(got totally bitched off kayal btw, so much for him being this destroyer!!)

Jamie Ness - Who was excellent and one for the future. Youth player so no fee.

Steven Whittaker - We had a right back at right mid who cant defend and is mostly brutal in midfield and he cost 2million.

Vladimir Weiss - We had vlad weiss who is on loan from man city.

Kenny Miller - Cost 2million and has been fantastic for us.

Subs used - Kyle Lafferty - Nearly 4m on him and yet to show why we would have even splashed 1million on him. In saying that he played well when he came on.

So where has all the money gone that he got to spend?? We have shite RBs, No LM, No 2nd Striker, no other CB. I honestly fear the worst this season after yesterday.

I knew we would get beat when i heard mccoist at half time saying they had said to the team "more of the same" - i couldnt believe my ears, we were fucking atrocious in the first half and he wants the same second?? Gimme a break!

Get a fuckin grip of yourselfs!

he loses one old firm game and people blame him, it's the same person with the same tactics that beat ''them'' 3-1 at parkhead last game and got us the results against ''them'' last season but he loses one and everyone is bashing him.

I bet when he won those games before the same people that are bashing him now are the people that were saying ''In Walter we trust'' etc...

Just had to get that off my chest, we lose one game against those scum and it's all Walters fault. Our team had an off day and im sure we will fuck those cunts at their own patch again in the next old firm using the same tactics just on a different day.

Anyone else think the same ? Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

I hate to tell you this mate, but it wasn't the same "tactics"..It might have been the same system, but it certainly wasn;t the same tactics.

There is a big difference between "System" and "Tactics"

There was nothing wrong with the system we used, it was the tactics of humping high balls for 75 minutes that killed us.

That system needs the ball on the deck---short fast passing to feet---Pressing high up the pitch... and most of all MOVEMENT

Unfortunately, we didn't have that on Sunday.

Why did Walter not tell them to change the tactics at half time? Only Walter knows that answer.

And before you paint me with the Walter bashing brush, I've probably been one of Walter's biggest supporters, but he fucked up BIG TIME with his tactics in that game.

Take you argument to PM. Fed up of people arguing and ruining threads and I'm not the only one.

Fucking right your not! Im also sick of it, its become a joke. No wonder people are hesitant to put across their views, whatever they may be. The bile aimed at those with views which differ from those happy with the shite served up is crap. Does the site no favours.

I see exactly where you're coming from mate, I just thought it was so unusual to see Smith in the stand until the 70th minute of an important league match.

Fuck, we're paying Walter Smith to manage the club and I think he should be on the touchline for the full 90 every week, especially against that mob of scum!

Sir Alex?!

Fucking right your not! Im also sick of it, its become a joke. No wonder people are hesitant to put across their views, whatever they may be. The bile aimed at those with views which differ from those happy with the shite served up is crap. Does the site no favours.

Your govanfrontgers the boy who was banned previously, you post the same old nonsense.

Your trolling threads a pain in the arse.

Get a fuckin grip of yourselfs!

he loses one old firm game and people blame him, it's the same person with the same tactics that beat ''them'' 3-1 at parkhead last game and got us the results against ''them'' last season but he loses one and everyone is bashing him.

I bet when he won those games before the same people that are bashing him now are the people that were saying ''In Walter we trust'' etc...

Just had to get that off my chest, we lose one game against those scum and it's all Walters fault. Our team had an off day and im sure we will fuck those cunts at their own patch again in the next old firm using the same tactics just on a different day.

Anyone else think the same ? Sorry just had to get that off my chest.

Walter is not above fucking criticism, when he fucks up we as Rangers fans tend to suffer for weeks.

He's a good manager but half the shit he pulls is so un-neccesary.

Walter Smith could put the worst 11 players at Ibrox on the park, play them all out of position, including the Goalie, bring on 3 subs who were even worse, and the very least I'd expect is to see them all at least trying, immaterial of how they actually performed.

He can't be blamed for that.

Aye he can.

It's vital a manager motivates players and get's them playing for the shirt.

If he can't manage that, then it ultimately falls back on him too as he's the one that brought them to the club and selects them to play.

Faults all round, but it ultimately stops at the managers door. That's his job.

Dont get me wrong walter has done very well for us since he came back but at the end of the day and even walter should know by now we need 2 up front and stop showing too much respect to other teams in spl playing at ibrox with one stricker up top is a disgrase every team used to be scared to come to ibrox now a days we just sit back and let them play i want attacking footie back not just long ball after long ball which miller cant get on the end of them.

I won't be that sad when Walter leaves, I'd then hope for a coherent team full of coherent decisions, subs being used more effectively and full-backs that stop crossing amongst other things.

I won't be that sad when Walter leaves, I'd then hope for a coherent team full of coherent decisions, subs being used more effectively and full-backs that stop crossing amongst other things.

I can't believe I agree with you, Boab.

Well said (tu)

Well said, Boab, even though we'll never win another thing ever ever ever!

100% correct

(tu)

Thanks, also right wingers playing on the right...thing is...and I realise some would love to go if it wasn't to their location and can't (or at least often) but I've been going to Ibrox as a ST holder since the strt of the helicopter sunday season and its rare I really look forward to going.

I want to look forward to reaching Ibrox at 10 past 2, but often we're giving the opposition too much space and we play pretty poor or at least its patchy periods of good play. While I'd never want to see us getting beat, its also important for Scottish Football to have good teams so that it helps the entertainment IMO while that doesn't we should make them look good either like we often make a St Mirren do but seeing Hearts here at times or others and seeing 2 good teams play is not a bad thing.

Aye he can.

It's vital a manager motivates players and get's them playing for the shirt.

If he can't manage that, then it ultimately falls back on him too as he's the one that brought them to the club and selects them to play.

Faults all round, but it ultimately stops at the managers door. That's his job.

i said roughly all this a good while ago and was slaughtered

far too many have a love in with smith and management team on here

out of the starting 11 against celtic, 2 of them were here when smith came back,

he is either being far too kind to weir, or he's too fucking blind to notice that as much as weir has done us a turn since he joined, he is now causing us more problems than he is solving

i said roughly all this a good while ago and was slaughtered

far too many have a love in with smith and management team on here

out of the starting 11 against celtic, 2 of them were here when smith came back,

he is either being far too kind to weir, or he's too fucking blind to notice that as much as weir has done us a turn since he joined, he is now causing us more problems than he is solving

No arguement from me here Jimmi.