Rangers in for David Goodwillie

Davie2909

i dont know how anyone can dress this up as anything other than a blow to our title chances. when you all though hooper had broken his leg it was a blow to them. how is this different other than millers alot better and we have less players.

Eh, It's a massive risk, but it depends on what happens afterwards. Given that we've heard several times that we don't need to sell anyone, I'm taking this as Smith and Bain actively choosing to sell him. It would be good business if we manage to get Goodwillie. Wouldn't mind Leigh Griffiths either. As long as something is lined up to mitigate the loss of Miller.

If the deal goes through, then cheers for the goals Kenny, you did far better then I and many others would have expected. In the end though, I think you'll miss Rangers far more then we'll ever miss you. You'll regret leaving us in the future, I'm sure.

aint away yet, and if it is the 600k reported i will gladly welcome him back with a rye smile on ma noggin

Sky Sports News saying it's only 600 grand. Even worse.

What happened to all the lies Rangers were telling us about "not having to sell anyone"

I don't trust anyone at Rangers any more. Haven't for a while tbh anyway.

we dont have to sell anyone, maybe walter thinks this is the best thing to do ?

we dont have to sell anyone, maybe walter thinks this is the best thing to do ?

You seriously believe that? why would he think getting 600 grand for him now, when they are both leaving at the end of the season be the best thing to do?

I said before, if we got something like 1.5 million for him and signed Goodwillie with the cash, straight up, I could see the logic as he would be the long term replacement.

Sky Sports News saying it's only 600 grand. Even worse.

What happened to all the lies Rangers were telling us about "not having to sell anyone"

I don't trust anyone at Rangers any more. Haven't for a while tbh anyway.

I don't think they have to mate but it saves losing him for nothing like Boyd and if we get a younger striker in all good and well.

You are right though they do talk a lot of shite.

I don't think they have to mate but it saves losing him for nothing like Boyd and if we get a younger striker in all good and well.

You are right though they do talk a lot of shite.

I know mate, but why sacrifice him for 600 grand rather than lose him for nothing? it's better to lose him for nothing.

I was never a fan of Boyd, but half way through last season if you offered me 600 grand for him I'd have said the same thing, let him go at the end of the season for free than a pittance half way through.

You seriously believe that? why would he think getting 600 grand for him now, when they are both leaving at the end of the season be the best thing to do?

I said before, if we got something like 1.5 million for him and signed Goodwillie with the cash, straight up, I could see the logic as he would be the long term replacement.

its all about opinions at the end of the day and we cant choose what the club does, i want miller to stay of course i do but if we get rid of miller and get goodwillie in on half millers wages and get a younger player then i'll be more than happy. id be worried if we signed him up for another 2/3 three years and we had a 35 year old striker on something like 18k a week who id imagine wouldnt be playing if hes 35 years old.