141 members have voted

1. 1. When would you rather he left?

• Now and take the £650k
    • End of the season and try to win the league with him

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank God there's a thread I can express my opinion on this, it's the one thing this forum was missing.

Yeah, see ya Kenny. You've let yourself in for 5 months of unbridled scrutiny so you'd better match your scoring record or all the good you've done since arriving will be erased from the memory.

Enjoy France, at least your tan line will be more consistent than it is in Glasgow :wink:

A question for you knowledgeable Bears: If Miller signs a pre-contract now and he gets injured in say March, the team that signed him on said pre-contract - They still have to sign him dont they? They cant back out, can they?

A question for you knowledgeable Bears: If Miller signs a pre-contract now and he gets injured in say March, the team that signed him on said pre-contract - They still have to sign him dont they? They cant back out, can they?

I'm pretty positive there will be a clause inserted somewhere if it's a serious injury or pending a medical.

Never thought I'd say this but I would keep hold of him until the end of the season there's no guarantee that if we get cash for him Walter will get the money to bring in another striker and who else have we got Beattie still not 100% fit it seems, Jelavic still out injured, we just need to hope if he stays he'll still give 100% although I still think he'll be off this month. :uk:

This is a no brainer really, keep the man that is scoring all our goals! BELIEVE that the takeover will go through and that 700k will mean (almost) nothing.

I'm with you on this one, 700k is an outrage IMO, Birmingham are pushing us about like punks! Miller on current form is worth more than a million. Bloody goodwillie can demand that :/ ffs! I think we would be fine without him (we're not a one goalscorer club after all), but having him here doesn't hurt. I think the takeover will come and we won't 'need' this money so much. Get back to winning the league. WATP