Kerkar wants a chance to show what he can do against Killie

oaap7k.pngSalim Kerkar has been with Rangers now for a large part of this season although he only put pen to paper to sign a deal at the end of November, which will run until the end of May this year. However Kerkar, talking to RangersTV, is keen to prove his worth and win a deal that will let him stay at the club for longer.

Before coming to train with Rangers, Kerkar had been on trial at Motherwell, however when his agent and Madjid Bougherra came calling offering him a trial with Rangers he jumped at the chance, and he now wants to extend his stay with Champions Rangers,

"I had been training with Motherwell for two weeks, but I don't think the club had the money. I had an opportunity through Madjid and my agent of training with Rangers and it was perfect for me. My contract (with Rangers) finishes in May and I hope that after that I can sign another contract."

View the full article

"I had been training with Motherwell for two weeks, but I don't think the club had the money.

I absolutely hate when players say stuff like this. It should be kept private. Seems disrespectful to Motherwell.

I absolutely hate when players say stuff like this. It should be kept private. Seems disrespectful to Motherwell.

Just think back a few years about the players who were made redundant from Motherwell and are still waiting for their due payment. Why do you think Craig Brown jumped for the security that Aberdeen offered?

Just think back a few years about the players who were made redundant from Motherwell and are still waiting for their due payment. Why do you think Craig Brown jumped for the security that Aberdeen offered?

Not for one minute am I saying that Motherwell don't have financial problems.

I just don't see the need for players to use that as an excuse or even bring it up when looking back at their negotiations with them, or a trial in this case.

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but I just don't like it.

He impresses to any decent level he will be away to another club who can afford to give him a longer and bigger contract, he will be using us more than we use him.

I doubt he will be anything special.

I doubt he will be anything special.

Doesnt matter, we have loads of players who are nothing special, with a short term contract he can have a blinder or 2, sign a pre contract and thats him set up his next move. We are his shop window.

If hes not good enough for us then i wont be bothered, just surprised we signed him and look forward to the summer when he leaves.

If he is good enough and does indeed put himself in the shop window and signs a pre contarct with another club, i will be rightfully upset.

If he is good enough and we sign him long term, then great.

Lets see what he can do............

(tu)

He's been built up far too much, us just giving him a contract to the end of the season tells me he's just here until Bougherra leaves.

I doubt he'll get much playing time for us.

Something tells me u could be right. Hope he gets a chance to shine at some point.

I hope he gets his chance and runs the midfield any thing better than last sunday will do for me.

The midfield without Edu & Naismith has shown its limitations

and there isnt much productivity to supply the front line when these two are missing.

If Kerkar wants to try his luck at free kicks and set pieces let him we need someone to come in

and command that area .

Maybe bouggie might play like he used to if his mate is in the team :rolleyes: