What a fuckin waste of a Saturday just to

BLUEDIGNITY

I'm with you BD, what a waste of another weekend with no footy to go to. We are all used to games being at 12.30 on a saturday, 3pm on a saturday, 1230 on a sunday, 2pm on a sunday, 3pm on a sunday, but for it to be a feckin Monday night instead is a damn disgrace, and also means we cant play a midweek game this midweek to try to catch up on the games we missed with the weather. Never mind our fans from all over the UK who try to come to home games and have lengthy distances to travel, a lot of them will be unable to see the game in person now that it is on a worknight.

And how much of a fee do we get for this major inconvenience, about £3 is it?

Tell them to stuff it.

I'm with you BD, what a waste of another weekend with no footy to go to. We are all used to games being at 12.30 on a saturday, 3pm on a saturday, 1230 on a sunday, 2pm on a sunday, 3pm on a sunday, but for it to be a feckin Monday night instead is a damn disgrace, and also means we cant play a midweek game this midweek to try to catch up on the games we missed with the weather. Never mind our fans from all over the UK who try to come to home games and have lengthy distances to travel, a lot of them will be unable to see the game in person now that it is on a worknight.

And how much of a fee do we get for this major inconvenience, about £3 is it?

Tell them to stuff it.

(tu):sherlock:

yea ino mate, got 15 in my essay so i dont need to do too well in the exam.

still the lecturers cant speak english. it was you who studied at aberdeen uni?

Yeah.

It was Scott Styles who took most of our jurisprudence classes I think. No idea why it's required for your LLB. Utter pish!