scum b******S

just watchd the wee bears game against the scum they think they`ve o ready won the league the way they are singin cum on bears lets show these bead rattlin bastards that we are the people and we will not surrender!poorlennon.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

Shame we did so easily last week :rolleyes:

From the 1st sighting of Freddy whitever-his-name-is................................we have nowt tae worry aboot.

I did notice that tramp Lennon being his usual uneducated, ill-mannered self though.

First time the cameras go on him, he's picking his teeth wae 2 hands, no one but fuckin two!

Second time the cameras go on him, he spits oot a big chuckie right in front of the camera.

Dishevelled, unshaven, unclean, uneducated, ugly, rotten-toothed, wee fuck that he is.

They're absolutely deluded, they win 1 old firm and theyre singing "cheer up Walter Smith" theyd kill to have a man like Walter Smith working for them

Are they forgetting that if we win our two games in hand we're back in the driving seat and they're back to being shite with a looney at the helm

let them sing what they want, we will have the last laugh. We are definetly the better team, we just didnt turn up last week and they have played more games than us. THAT is the only reason they are top, not because they are a good side. 3 in a row is going to be so so sweet.

Timmy feels good. Let them. This time next week they could b feeling even better, or hopefully a whole lot worse.

Ma wife always says " mind our own house" and that is true.

Our attitude and desire will c us through, not what timmy does or not.

I am not too concerned.

They will implode. And aoon

just watchd the wee bears game against the scum they think they`ve o ready won the league the way they are singin cum on bears lets show these bead rattlin bastards that we are the people and we will not surrender!poorlennon.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gifuk.gif

Don't judge them on that - if I were a Tim I'd just be happy to have got that game out of the way with. They'll take massive confidence from beating us 2-0 and I don't see them dropping points as easily as they did before that game...