Also if you look at the other young boys compred. To fleck

Wilson - centre back - played at CB

Ness - centre mid - played at CM

Hutton - CM - played at CM

Cole - right back - played at RB

wilson - centre back - played at CB

Fleck - centre att mid - played left wing

Continuosly played somewhere not natural to him where he cant make an impact

There was a video posted up a few days ago, in it Walter gives his opinion about the youth players coming through. He was saying, re Fleck, that his attitude was first class, and has the raw talent to go a long way in the game. Maybe we should lay off the boy, don't want him doing a Charlie Adam and get hounded out of Ibrox, this boy will come good, just needs the right manager, like what Advocaat did with Fergie.

It's weird being a younger player at Ibrox.

You see older players like Bougherra, McCulloch, Papac, Whittaker and Edu be off form for two or three games at a time and still be first on the sheet, yet as a younger player, you're out the side for a month or two after one bad game.

Fleck's just off form. He definitely has the talent, the question hangs over his attitude.

I saw him hanging about outside karbon in town when he was just 16 yr old

just shows you what his mentality is

If I was that age and at rangers with the future I could have if I knuckled down I would have been at home with the ps3 ready for training

some kids are not the brightest and dont understand what they have at a club like ours.fleck has been mollycoddled by rangers since he was 12.sending him out on loan to a lesser club might just be the wake up call he needs

I saw him hanging about outside karbon in town when he was just 16 yr old

just shows you what his mentality is

If I was that age and at rangers with the future I could have if I knuckled down I would have been at home with the ps3 ready for training

so because the kid wants to go out dancing it means he has a bad attitude

Also if you look at the other young boys compred. To fleck

Wilson - centre back - played at CB

Ness - centre mid - played at CM

Hutton - CM - played at CM

Cole - right back - played at RB

wilson - centre back - played at CB

Fleck - centre att mid - played left wing

Continuosly played somewhere not natural to him where he cant make an impact

Don't agree with that at all - attacking players have to be able to operate in wide positions these days. This came up in the "width" thread. Lots of teams use midfielders and attackers in a flexible way these days to create width rather than out and out wingers - just look at Barcelona. Davis, Naismith and Lafferty can all put in a shift in wide positions. If Fleck wants a career at Rangers he has to be able to play in a flexible manner. He can't tackle a fish supper so he won't get a game as a traditional CM. He's yet another one of these players that apparently plays best "in the hole". A bit like Buffel I suppose, although Buffel was IMO a much more skillful player. That position doesn't really exist in most formations so you have to build a team around a player like that. Didn't happen for Buffel and it certainly won't happen for Fleck.

TBH I am yet to be convinced that Fleck isn't just a player who was physically mature for his age and therefore outshone his peers as he came through the youth ranks.