Boxing and MMA

Fury’s reputation build largely upon fighting bums tbh. Klitschko was well past his best (albeit that’s a great result for him), other than that he’s basically just fought Wilder.Β 

Wilder a frankly ludicrous knockout artist, but a pretty rubbish technical boxer.

8 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

Fury’s reputation build largely upon fighting bums tbh. Klitschko was well past his best (albeit that’s a great result for him), other than that he’s basically just fought Wilder.Β 

Wilder a frankly ludicrous knockout artist, but a pretty rubbish technical boxer.

πŸ˜† sorry but no.

Fury is a prick but he'd fight anyone (on his ridiculous terms) and is a phenomenal boxer regardless of his childish anticsΒ 

57 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

πŸ˜† sorry but no.

Fury is a prick but he'd fight anyone (on his ridiculous terms) and is a phenomenal boxer regardless of his childish anticsΒ 

I don’t think anything you’ve said is inconsistent with what I said.

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

Joshua talking a good game for this one seems to have a bit of edge about him for a change, I reckon he will stop this boy inside 4 rounds.

He has always talked a good game but he has been shot mentally since the Ruiz KO.Β 

Hopefully his footwork and head movement improve for this one.Β 

1 hour ago, maverick1200 said:

He has always talked a good game but he has been shot mentally since the Ruiz KO.Β 

Hopefully his footwork and head movement improve for this one.Β 

Aye been watching a few pre fight vids and he seems a bit sharper than he has been of late. As you say, after Ruiz he was shot and did not seem very sharp in the Usyk fights at all. This training camp he has been at looks to have got him into a more positive space.

10 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Anyone know the context behind this ? Is Froch skint ? I love both sports but can't imagine any top boxer would have joy against an MMA fighter in a MMA fight.

He's desperate to get involved with the influencer/crossover scene for a payday, been going back and forth with Jake Paul for a while as well

20 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Anyone have a stream or know of an Iptv channel showing it? All my Dazn streams seem to be showing a β€œstream coming soon” message. Never had an issue before.Β 

https://www.vipbox.lc/anthony-joshua-vs-jermaine-franklin-1-live

20 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

Anyone have a stream or know of an Iptv channel showing it? All my Dazn streams seem to be showing a β€œstream coming soon” message. Never had an issue before.Β 

Do you have PPV channels on the iptv ? Try themΒ