Boxing and MMA

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

How long we giving the Joshua fight? I think it will be lucky if it goes over 4 rounds as it's a complete mismatch, even with a declining Joshua. Even Washington who we've just seen vs Chisora KO'd Helenius although tbf it was 4 years ago.

If it goes longer than 6 rounds then Joshua should retire.

6 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Is this guy AJ is fighting any good? Got him at 8/1 just incase we see the bodybuilder melt again.

No. 32 wins and 4 losses looks good but the standard hasn't been great. Barely fought outside Finland and got KO'd by Deontay in round 1 last year. Joshua will be looking to repeat that but I think it will take a few rounds.

Edit - Early career he fought a fair chunk of his fights in Germany and he's has a few fights in Sweden but same point stands. Poor standard.

5 minutes ago, onlythestrongsurvive said:

he has a punchers chance but in reality no - think be over in 5

5 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

No. 3s wins and 4 losses look good but the standard hasn't been great. Barely fought outside Finland and got KO'd by Deontay in round 1 last year. Joshua will be looking to repeat that but I think it will take a few rounds.

No really expecting anything but you never know, can't go AJ, absolute fanny of a guy.