Boxing and MMA

21 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The showboating annoys me, but Whittaker can certainly back it up, so far ...

Can't see past Billam-Smith here, some amount of Poles in the crowd.

Just thank fuck it's not a rematch with Okolie

If maternak can keep this pace up he has every chanceĀ 

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Is he no under the cosh on social media the now for some mad stuff, taking his mrs ex mans second name or something šŸ˜‚

Aye he's getting slaughtered for a lot of stuff with his wife and her ex husband. Also his wife has a blog where she basically details that's he's just a wank of a guy.Ā 

He's getting absolutely dragged and I just don't think he wants to face it. Basically he doesn't want to fight with an arena full of people chanting that he's a cuck.

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

Is there any chance Ferguson batters Pimblett or is he too far past it? Can't stand that Scouse wankĀ 

I think ferguson has a chance as I don't rate the wee cunt but his body does looked fucked now with his movement etc.Ā 

On another note did you see that Covington slating Leon's dead dad. Offfttt!!!!! Going to be a interesting scrap that.Ā 

58 minutes ago, Finny said:

I think ferguson has a chance as I don't rate the wee cunt but his body does looked fucked now with his movement etc.Ā 

On another note did you see that Covington slating Leon's dead dad. Offfttt!!!!! Going to be a interesting scrap that.Ā 

No haven't seen the Covington stuff but sounds a bit shit, hopefully Leon punishes him and hope you are right about Ferguson having a chance, can't bare the thought of that Scouse scroat gloating on a win.

1 hour ago, Finny said:

If Slsaying your dead dads in hell doesn't motivate you then nothing will.

After the fight I hope Edwards knee caps the little cuntĀ 

7 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Pimblet always looks an inch from death before his fight cause of how big a cut he goes throughĀ 

Always thought macgregors was the worst looking and that was when iv was allowed.Ā 

Ā 

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

If Slsaying your dead dads in hell doesn't motivate you then nothing will.

After the fight I hope Edwards knee caps the little cuntĀ 

Aye he's a cretin of a guy the fact everyone knows that he's not actually like that as a person is worse. He's either turning into his charactuer or just a piece of low life scum.Ā