Boxing and MMA

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

Going to be bout 5am but prelims start at 1am BT2. Really hope he gets fucking punched out cold this time.

Oaft fuck that, I'll just wake up and Google Irish prick ufc blood on canvas, teeth in crowd and rushed to hospital

If nothing comes back I'll just go back to sleep

Just now, A.T.G said:

Oaft fuck that, I'll just wake up and Google Irish prick ufc blood on canvas, teeth in crowd and rushed to hospital

If nothing comes back I'll just go back to sleep

:lol: Ive already wrote my Sunday off going to do my best but will probably wake up with my beer down my front.

Just now, lidorfc said:

Poor cunts leg took a beating man :lol: 

Savage as fuck, and all the more impressive cause Magny can take a fucking beating too!

Although he looked like he was about to pass out for a second after he looked down and saw the bloody shin :lol:

2 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Savage as fuck, and all the more impressive cause Magny can take a fucking beating too!

Although he looked like he was about to pass out for a second after he looked down and saw the bloody shin :lol:

:lol: When he just ran up to Magny and landed like 4 leg kicks one after the other I just felt so bad for Magny, pure ruthless man.