Boxing and MMA

Carl Frampton fighting a young Mexican with 25 KOs tomorrow night and then Broner v Garcia is on in the early hours. Both of these should be good fights.

Don't know anything about the Mexican Guiterrez except he's obviously a puncher and has had something like 35 fights already at 24 so he wont be a pushover. Hopefully Frampton's experience of bigger fights and the home crowd prove to much for him so he can get going after his loss before fighting Santa Cruz again.       

Expect Broner to beat Garcia to win if he doesn't fart around and lose the early rounds. I've only seen Garcia a couple of times and he looks quick, hard hitting, busy, but a pretty straight forward ordinary type of boxer. He's the favourite but Broner's always looked right good to me so going to stick a couple of quid on him.

Anybody watched a lot of these two and have a better idea of who wins? 

4 minutes ago, William McBeath said:

Carl Frampton fighting a young Mexican with 25 KOs tomorrow night and then Broner v Garcia is on in the early hours. Both of these should be good fights.

Don't know anything about the Mexican Guiterrez except he's obviously a puncher and has had something like 35 fights already at 24 so he wont be a pushover. Hopefully Frampton's experience of bigger fights and the home crowd prove to much for him so he can get going after his loss before fighting Santa Cruz again.       

Expect Broner to beat Garcia to win if he doesn't fart around and lose the early rounds. I've only seen Garcia a couple of times and he looks quick, hard hitting, busy, but a pretty straight forward ordinary type of boxer. He's the favourite but Broner's always looked right good to me so going to stick a couple of quid on him.

Anybody watched a lot of these two and have a better idea of who wins? 

Garcia will knock broner out. Frampton will stop guiterrez late