Boxing and MMA

1 minute ago, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

No mate, I'm not a painter. Fuck that!

Just doing my own because I'm moving...

Wish I'd never started!!

:lol: my bad bro I fucking hate painting apart from brickwork outside for some reason.

OMG my bets have all gone to fuck thanks Lima ya wee poofy cunto!!!!!

Just now, AlbertzLoyalRSC said:

First I've done it myself. Second coat you out can even see where you've been.!!

Never again. Just to sell it tho.

My father in law was like when the women go on holiday do the painting bla bla bla I was like fuck off cunt 18 stella is £12 in Asda ya cheap skate cunto retired pig cunt :lol: she came back to a pile a washing and a lift home from airport.

This fight is my last bet :hit:

1 minute ago, Band of Brothers said:

My father in law was like when the women go on holiday do the painting bla bla bla I was like fuck off cunt 18 stella is £12 in Asda ya cheap skate cunto retired pig cunt :lol: she came back to a pile a washing and a lift home from airport.

This fight is my last bet :hit:

Who ye got? And odds? 

Our own Josh Taylor fights O'Hara Davies tonight. Should be a good one with both undefeated. Starts at 10pm on CH 5 I believe. Taylor has looked excellent any time I've seen him but this should be a right tough fight as Davies is a defensive counter puncher. Both have good KO records with Taylor 8 out of 9 and Davies 12 out of 15. Early days but if Taylor does the business he could turn out to be the real deal and we might have a good champion to watch for years to come.

Came in to read what happened in the UFC last night and end up reading about a guy asking @lidorfc for mortgage advice even though he's a chemistry student and another guy wanting to do a cold water extraction with some co-codamol 

This is why I love RM :lol: 

5 hours ago, Gaz52 said:

Came in to read what happened in the UFC last night and end up reading about a guy asking @lidorfc for mortgage advice even though he's a chemistry student and another guy wanting to do a cold water extraction with some co-codamol 

This is why I love RM :lol: 

:lol: Fuck off!

Haha