Kenny Millers Form

CM72

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Very poor today. Totally bottled a 50/50 towards the end.

Surprisingly anonymous within a decent team performance.

Usually when he's not getting much service he's still buzzing about but he wasn't today.

A few people said Beattie didn't deserve a start today based on Monday's performance, well I'd say that about miller for Tuesday.

I don't think it's anything to do with transfer speculation, I've actually criticised his workrate a few times this season (not on here) even though I thought he'd be the last person ever accused of lack of workrate.

Nice to see your debating technique is at its awful best :)

Since the contract speculation has come on hard, his form in the few games we've managed to play has been woeful. I hope it's a blip should he stay, but if we can replace him with Goodwillie before January is done I'd do it.

Not knowing if this member has shown a poor debating technique in the past, I can only go by his post that you quoted and he said everything I was thinking with one image. How can anyone say he has to do better? He has 23 goals and has had 20 before Christmas - if the 'Tic had anyone capable of that, we would be jealous, regardless of whether they lost form at a crucial time.

I agree he was absolute dross today but I am not surprised. Not only has he had a few decisions to make over the last week or so, he has had mixed reactions from the supporters who apparently cheer his every goal for Rangers.

It seems everyone who considers a move from Rangers is instantly berated by certain Rangers fans, regardless of their thoughts in the past and some of those fans need to get a grip; to be quite honest.

If we buy a player for £2M and then sell him for £3M after giving us 11 goals from 38 games and hell of a lot of energy that contributed to even more goals, we should be thankfull.

If we then buy that player back for £2M and he gives us 50 goals from 82 appearances and he again created planty for our other strikers, we should be thankfull.

You may want rid of him because he played for Celtic at one point but so feck - he only played for them once, he has played for us twice!

61 goals from 120 appearances and cost us £1M (if we get nothing from a sale in January and he leaves in June) - a decent return in my eyes.

Aye , he's a shitebag alright.... :lol:

He was willing to sign for us when he knew the bottom feeders like yourself would be against him whatever he did.....doesn't sound like a shitebag to me....

He is because like others have said he pulled out of tackles etc, was afraid to get injured, if he has that attitude then get rid of him asap, we dont need hom just like we didnt need boyd