Who will score the most goals from now thru May?

nvager

Jela has more intelligent movement than Miller and is a better finisher. Kenny is inconsistent, Jela is consistent. Kenny has had his 'run' for this season. Even if he stays, I expect sitter after sitter being missed.

He does have previous. And... he does not want to be here anyway. What player is the same after he has basically shown his true intent?

For the record, I supported Kenny coming back and happy he had the bollocks to do so. But now? Sit him on his arse Walter. Starting Tuesday night. Big Kyle is in good form, and the big man coming back.. With Naisey in support, we will walk this league.

And Whitts is a terrific penalty taker. Lastly, Kenny has not scored in our last 2 (didn't play vs Killie -- but that is not the point). We have scored 7 without Kenny contributing. Someone else will always step up for The Rangers., No man is bigger than the team. Ever.

They once made a Nikica Jelavic toilet paper, but it wouldn't take shit from anybody.

Nikica Jelavic visited the Virgin Islands. When he left it was just called the Islands

(ah yes, bring out the old Chuck N. jokes.. amazing stuff lol )

For all...

My link

Nikica Jelavic visited the Virgin Islands. When he left it was just called the Islands

(ah yes, bring out the old Chuck N. jokes.. amazing stuff lol )

For all...

My link

Never seen that website in my life,I assume Norris was born after Jelavic and someone has hijacked my jokes.

:jelavic:

Never seen that website in my life,I assume Norris was born after Jelavic and someone has hijacked my jokes.

:jelavic:

Agree mate.. Mine too! Amazing eh? :craphead:

Big Jelavic to end up with 20+ goals.. It's a possibility -- make that a probability. To me, he is Kenny, Dado, and Boydy in one. Hard to live up to that billing I know... I feel bad for him though., Signed for us to play European fitba', then Villa screwed up. Gets assaulted by Black... Can't play in the Europa.... But he's a positive guy. Love the Big Man. If he stays for 5 years, he will be a legend at our great club -- imho.

Agree mate.. Mine too! Amazing eh? :craphead:

Big Jelavic to end up with 20+ goals.. It's a possibility -- make that a probability. To me, he is Kenny, Dado, and Boydy in one. Hard to live up to that billing I know... I feel bad for him though., Signed for us to play European fitba', then Villa screwed up. Gets assaulted by Black... Can't play in the Europa.... But he's a positive guy. Love the Big Man. If he stays for 5 years, he will be a legend at our great club -- imho.

He is a class above everything in Scotland,there's a reason why we were allowed to spent that amount on one player.

No amount of people trying to talk him down with the supposed 'pressure' from these boards will affect that.

That's why talk of a Boyd return irritates me,Boyd was our main man up front,now I'd strongly suggest Jelavic is our most complete striker.

Unfortunately I can only see him being here for a couple of years before heading for the Premiership.

We need more players to take on the mantle of scoring goals than we had in the first half of the season.

There was a big chunk of time during that first half were we were reliant far too much on Kenny Miller and Steven Naismith. We need Jelavic back fit and chipping in goals, along with Naismith, Lafferty, Weiss, Davis, Edu..etc.

If Miller stays, which I doubt, then his performances need to improve and again we can't be too reliant on him.