The Best Passers of A Ball

Guest SandyWATP

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy watching Barca, but I'm getting tired of Barca love ins.

Best passer of the ball in the world at the moment has to be one of Xavi, Alonso, Schweinsteiger or Pirlo.

Special mention to Jeremy Toulalan, who is without doubt the most underrated passer on the planet :praise:

Messi plays more defence-splitting passes than any of the players mentioned in here, so it least means he deserves a mention.

It depends what you mean by a good passer.. someone who plays the simple pass and never gives it away OR someone who plays the harder pass which opens teams up but is not always successful. :sherlock:

Not heard of this mate, what happened? 2 of them fighting over who is Mr Boca :lol:

When Palermo scored two goals to break Boca's all-time record, he was set up for both by Riquelme, who celebrated the goals by himself while the rest of the team congratulated Palermo. Then apparently in the dressing room Riquelme joked that anyone could have scored those goals. Palermo said he ruined his big day and now they just bitch about each other all the time.

Or something like that. I don't understand Spanish :P

When Palermo scored two goals to break Boca's all-time record, he was set up for both by Riquelme, who celebrated the goals by himself while the rest of the team congratulated Palermo. Then apparently in the dressing room Riquelme joked that anyone could have scored those goals. Palermo said he ruined his big day and now they just bitch about each other all the time.

Or something like that. I don't understand Spanish :P

FS lol. Riquelme obviously didnt like Palermo having the limelight and thats why he celebrated by himself? CBA with that attitude man.

Messi's passing probably does get overlooked but I think saying he's the best in the world is over the top. World class CM are naturally gonna be better passers than Forwards and I think there are plenty better than Messi, most of whom have been mnetioned.