Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SandyWATP

No-one on here knows the full truth or the ins and outs. Would be crass and unfair to comment on the lad.

All I will say, however, if proved true he sould be nowhere near a Ranegrs shirt. If true.

I agree, Ranegrs are fully against this behaviour.

I am always very cynical when it comes to stuff like this with footballers. 9 times out of 10 the case will get dropped. I hope this is the case.

If he does get convicted then obviously he should be nowhere near the club.

Well he has been done for assualt. Twice.

Knocked a bouncher unconcious. Right wee angel he is :rolleyes:

Good point, due to his previous they should just not waste any time with this fair trial shite and just have him found guilty.

Well he has been done for assualt. Twice.

Knocked a bouncher unconcious. Right wee angel he is :rolleyes:

Just seen your edit.

Bouncers are the biggest fucking thugs about. When someone stands upto them, good.

I'm not saying he's not a rapist, but for anyone to just call him a beast, outright is fucking disgraceful.

I agree.

However, I don't think it's acceptable to be able to have this put out in the public domain, ie David Goodwillie questioned/charged on rape, whilst the woman can hide behind 'legal reasons'.

Either both should be named, or preferably, neither.

Mud sticks, many a man has been ruined by false allegations.

I agree. In fact I do not see how it is in the general public's interest to know any names of anybody involved in any criminal case until it has ended.

A lot of these stories with footballers usually come to nothing, which I hope is the case.

If this gets thrown out and David Goodwillie is a free man, I'd still want him to sign for us. Obviously I wouldn't if it comes out to be true.