Goodwillie charged with sexual assault

5cotland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(tu)

if he's innocent then it's a lot of pressure for a young guy to take

although,he does bring a lot of it on himself imo.

just need to wait and see

I think it's fair to assume he'll be off to the Championship or elsewhere if he is found not guilty. I highly doubt he'll want to stay in Scotland.

Whos going to pay a million for someone who is at risk of spending a life sentence in the tin pale?

It'll never be life for rape, between 5-10, with a third off for good behaviour.

If he's innocent and she's at it for whatever reason, I'd make her do a year inside, minimum.

If he's guilty, then he's an animal.

We'll wait and see.

Whos going to pay a million for someone who is at risk of spending a life sentence in the tin pale?

a life sentence :lol: dnt be ridiculous he will have the best lawyer his shitty wages can buy :craphead: he will prob get 5 at the most IF he is guilty

I think it's fair to assume he'll be off to the Championship or elsewhere if he is found not guilty. I highly doubt he'll want to stay in Scotland.

aye your probably right,the fans would make his life hell.

whatever the outcome of his trial.

if he gets done for rape? D utd will sack him and no football club will touch him!!

If he gets done for rape he'll be in jail.

The only football club that would touch him is that jail's football team

Even though hes a bit of a bad boy i highly doubt he has raped her. Before i get slaughtered here is my reasoning.

1. He probably pumped her with her consentand she wis aw for that thinkin she wid get a footballer , he then swiftly says efter so she feels like a wee tramp and decides to ruin him.

2. DNA evidence would obviously be easy to come by because he probably did pump her.

3. They were in a house party someone said? SO this burd just got raped and came out the house party with no-one any the wiser. I find that hard to believe.

4. Even though he fights and that even i dont think he would be that stupid to rape a burd knowing it would destroy his career also with a house full of people.

5. I suspect there will be lots of witnesses come forward for the defence saying she wis flirting with him blah blah blah then they went upstairs bla blah blah it looked very consensual thats why no1 was geein a fuck and that the burd seemed fine after the alledged incident.

Ovcourse if i am proved wrong then hes a cunt and should be locked up immediatly

Nice case for the defence but the story goes she was out of her box and therefore could not consent = Rape

Nice case for the defence but the story goes she was out of her box and therefore could not consent = Rape

that out her box that she remembers everything from that night. That out of it her pals(doubt she went to a house party alone) let her get taken advantage of ? doubt it