Young Fleck showed a bit tonight.

pcbear

I was fairly critical of Fleck on here the other day but if he performed like that every game i would be singing his praises. The wee man looked more confident tonight as if he gained that by playing along side Jelavic. He through balls to the big man was fantastic tonight.

To me he is scared to try anything. He seems to lack confidence. Does basic stuff and no more. Not impressed. He needs a run in the team probably, but we have better players.

Hes seen what has happened to young footballers at Ibrox previous, his anxiety is understandible, our fans are ruthless.

(tu)

I thought he done well but feel he has been told to change his game slightly. Before he was gung-ho rampaging at people with some success but tonight he showed a more disciplined game tonight. He still needs a bit of fine tuning! I really don't want to loan him out but if Derek McInnes got him on loan I feel he would play him in the right position and get the best out of him!

i think tonight showed that lm is no no anymore, leave that for wylde. if your looking for support forward to unlock a defence with a pass, fleck showed that tonight and that he can for rangers. showed more in his cameo than lafferty and beattie did all night.

I'm not saying he's world class or any of that piss, just that he can have a future at rangers if utilised properly.

He did really well when he came on. Someone mentioned that he gave the ball away a few times but I can only remember once and that was more not winning a tackle he should have won.

Giving the ball away in the final third is hardly a crime anyway as long as you are trying things.

Well played Fleck.