Mr Andrew Webster

JM1872

Is he now ready to make the step up? The stream was pretty shit so i never really seen much of him. We missed bougherra's presence going forward sometimes, but atleast we werent caught out with Webster at the back :sherlock:

Thoughts?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thought he was solid. good performance and think that he is a decent player. when weir retires i wouldnt have a problem with him stepping in but i know im probably within the minority by thinking that.

very similar responses and the same to mine tbh, despite the stream.. what i DID see i thought he was decent. Hard to judge as there wasn't any "ohh thank fuck for webster" or "what a challenge andy webster" moments :P He was solid though, hopefully he can crack on now and for us supporters, we know that if he is fit he can come in and do the job.

Hats off to you Andy :praise:

Would like to think he could get back to the form he reached last season at scumdee, him and Boougie at CB would be better for the team imo, he doesnt do anything special, but hes solid and we dont need our midfield to sit back a further 10 yards so we dont get caught out, and we dont need to play a CM in a position where he has to protect the back floor.

Hope this is a fresh start for him

Brilliant, sailed through it.

Always knew he was a player, his injuries are a real shame for him, the fans and the club. Lets nto forget, when he was fit, he was Scotlands first choice centre half.

Now hes fit i cant wait to see him more and more, just a pity his contract is up in 5 months.

If i were him i would offer my services next season for free as a thank you for the support he has received from everyone at our club.

Well done Andrew Webster.

He did well I thought - very well to clear up after McGregor's great save (think it was him anyway!) and he looked very solid at the back. I think we missed Boogie going forward; as much as he's a shambles at times, he pulls the opposition out of position and is another man going forward. I think Webster kept his game simple to avoid mistakes but his distribution is way better than Davie Weir (his long passing was brutal tonight!)